Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
scream ******** you Gaia! I believed in you! I tough you were generous enough to give everybody the FMA items! scream

******** this...I wanted the Winry and Ed item so badly gonk

Demonic Sex Symbol

40,925 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
you think they're not selling it to you directly just because they want to favor people from the US?

no, they're not selling it to you directly because the item is sponsored by FUNimation and they only have the rights to this kind of thing in the US. this means as much as Gaia would love to let people outside of the US buy directly from them they could get in legal trouble if they did.

and it's not like you won't be able to get this stuff in the marketplace. the number of people buying extra RIGs because they know people outside of the US want them will even keep the cost of the RIGs reasonable and the number of RIG items high enough they shouldn't be that unreasonable either.

4,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
PsychoRabbitV2
User Image

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
You shouldn't be disappointed.

They suck anyway.
T3h Jinji
You shouldn't be disappointed.

They suck anyway.

Agreed.

Anyway.. Theres A Thing Called
Market Place.
Its A Very Awesome Place To | : Check It Out Sometime.

4,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Mugetsu Ookamiza
you think they're not selling it to you directly just because they want to favor people from the US?

no, they're not selling it to you directly because the item is sponsored by FUNimation and they only have the rights to this kind of thing in the US. this means as much as Gaia would love to let people outside of the US buy directly from them they could get in legal trouble if they did.

and it's not like you won't be able to get this stuff in the marketplace. the number of people buying extra RIGs because they know people outside of the US want them will even keep the cost of the RIGs reasonable and the number of RIG items high enough they shouldn't be that unreasonable either.

Wich means Gaia it's compeltely unfair because it can't do a proper deal to satisfy all the users. USA is not the only country in the world, am I right?

But I guess I shouldn't be dissapointed. Actually, after this moment of rage, I realize myself that those items are only pixels, and it's probably that they soon will become somehow, gross or unatractive.
Anyway.... scream

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Here's a message for you right here.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
nekopau
Mugetsu Ookamiza

Wich means Gaia it's compeltely unfair because it can't do a proper deal to satisfy all the users. USA is not the only country in the world, am I right?

But I guess I shouldn't be dissapointed. Actually, after this moment of rage, I realize myself that those items are only pixels, and it's probably that they soon will become somehow, gross or unatractive.
Anyway.... scream
depending on any deals made when licensing out their products even if they made the deal directly with Bones for this FMA:B RIG there may be places Gaia still couldn't sell it directly to. considering they've had FUNimation as a sponsor in the past, how popular FMA in general is, and that this probably benefits both Gaia and FUNi it's entirely possible FUNi approached Gaia with this idea. it would have been stupid for Gaia to turn down a chance like this, even with regional restrictions involved, but they did make sure the deal didn't limit secondhand sales.

they did the best they could.

I do commend you for going past the dog in the manger mindset, tho, even if you're only moving on to sour grapes.
nekopau
scream ******** you Gaia! I believed in you! I tough you were generous enough to give everybody the FMA items! scream

Buy them in marketplace. ._.

4,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
90th
nekopau

Buy them in marketplace. ._.

I would, if I had the gold. I have a life and I can't spend every minute making gold in Gaia.
I don't live in the U.S, so I can't get cash access (not that I would buy it, tough).
And also, why buying something I could get for free?

Heavenly Edge's Senpai

Supreme Bloodsucker

BUY IT IN THE MP scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out