Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not all of us are bad! I'm American, and I had to buy the Items off the Marketplace like anyone in a different country would have to. We aren't all snobs. I think it would have been nice to see it in other countries, but it's a Copyright issue.

Demonic Human

Beyond Random
Not all of us are bad! I'm American, and I had to buy the Items off the Marketplace like anyone in a different country would have to. We aren't all snobs. I think it would have been nice to see it in other countries, but it's a Copyright issue.

I congratulate your maturity.

Confident Genius

What makes me sad is to see how happily so many people -want- to believe the trolls and say things like, "Well if you're what Americans are like then I'm glad I don't live there~" Or "Yet another example of a stupid American." or this spammed gem, "Look, even more American entitlement!"

I get that folks are mad and want to vent, but acting like this is ridiculous.

People are mad. Trolls love mad people. They aren't even being subtle about the trolling and I see people clucking their tongues as if that person is part of our social norm and that single jackass has somehow justified all of their stereotypes and generalisations of an entire country full of individuals.

To everyone who hasn't done this, thank you. It gets really frustrating for me, one person trying to raise up my little girl in an already harsh world and teach her to be compassionate and tolerant just to see her lumped in as a "Stupid entitled fattycakes American" just because of the soil she was born on. I wouldn't allow her to say that kind of thing about someone from another country I wouldn't treat them that way either. So what gives anyone the right to lump us into that hateful category just because they're upset over laws the entertainment industry made when they don't even know us?

If you are making nasty comments about Americans over this, would you appreciate it if it were you?

Treat others how you wanted to be treated. My four year old already knows that. Do you?

Shameless Heckler

12,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Unfortunately you are in the minority of posters...
And most of the trolls are reinforcing the 'Ugly American' stereotype.

I have just came from Site Feedback where I tryed to ask for a international event and got trolled by the jingoistic Ameritrolls till I just gave up.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
I also don't hold this event over non American users. biggrin

Rainbow Unicorn

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Just shows you haow bad some trolls are, doesn't it?

Zimochka's Bestie

Invisible Faun

Honestly, trolls are trolls. I'm regret to say they seem to be mules of well-known CBers, which makes me ashamed to be one myself.
Beyond Random

IM AMERICAN, AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.
User Image

Dangerous Vampire

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
iiArchAngel Cloud
Beyond Random

User Image

Lol, I love that your American approval has BBC3 in the corner XD
Mr John Mitchell
iiArchAngel Cloud
Beyond Random

User Image

Lol, I love that your American approval has BBC3 in the corner XD

oh the irony.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out