Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

The user has been giving out invites to people who post in this fullmetal alchemist section, Offering people to join an offsite forum ran by her. for roleplay and chats.

Upon responding to her pm saying "Sorry but that is not safe at all" I was responded with hostility, and attempting to use peer pressure / intimidation to get me to join the forum. Only to end up blocking me on gaia.

For those of you who DO join her forum, Allow me to make it clear.

Upon joining a forum. The owner has access to the password you sign up for the forum with, your IP address (Which can be used for numerous attacks on your computer and even tracking your home address and online activity) And access to personal information such as your email address, Which can also be used to tracking your home address and online activity.

Just a warning for you who ended up joining.
Stranger danger <3 Dont join stray forums people invite you to from here.
....i think i've gotten those invites twice now o.o

Dangerous Genius

StrayKit
Just click "Report this PM" for offsite advertising, As a potential scam it should be dealt with.
Destroyer
StrayKit
Just click "Report this PM" for offsite advertising, As a potential scam it should be dealt with.

actually i just deleated them with the rest of my mail and didn't respond
O_O im glad i came across this i got one of those invites

deadflie's Husband

Snarky Man-Lover

16,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
I just ignored it. emotion_awesome I never thought to report it though. I should go do that.

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Thanks for the heads up! D:

Beloved Sage

She just sent me a message for a Harry Potter AND a Naruto forum. She can't be the leader of three at once, so I'm pretty sure it's a scam.

Beloved Sage

Also she keeps trying to add me after I reject her....

Dangerous Lunatic

9,125 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Immediately after I read over this forum I got a PM from her about a naruto guild.~ Reported.
I thought it was fishy when she friended me immediately after tipping my post. Glad I reported that s**t.
I think I've gotten one of these. I just politely declined. She left me alone. .u.

Obsessive Consumer

Just got one from her.
She tried to become my friend. Told her that if she wanted me to join, she'd have to tip me at least. razz
Then she left and said I wasn't worth it. Works for me :3

Blessed Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tipsy 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
THY for the warning i just got one and remembered seeing this on here so thought I'd check it out first b4 replying (srry 4 the text speak but i am typing with one hand) Should i just delete, reply with a polite no, ignore it?

Obsessive Consumer

It's your choice, it'll probably have the same results in the end no matter which way you go. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff