Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The Lythcol mechanic blinked at the poking & looked at the sprite in confusion at the nickname. "Uh.... I'm 'ear ta 'ave a good 'ime?" he said with his speech starting to slur from the drinks, " 'N don'ta call me 'Ron-Ron'..." He glanced over at the laughing DJ & with that last statement.

She giggled, "Na' Ron-ron? Alright...Awwon then~" she purred, leaning on him for support.

The Werehog

Frightened Mermaid Anon
The mermaid blinks, startled at the kitten suddenly being shoved into her arms. Hesitantly she looks down for a moment, until the initial surprise wears off and she suddenly realizes she's holding a cat.

"A-a-a-a c-c-cat?!" She eyes it nervously, shaking slightly.

"P-p-please don't try to e-eat me, kitty..." She stutters before setting the kitten on the ground and trying to shoo it away from her.

He watches the exchange with a sweatdrop. "She's fine around me, but is afraid of kittens?" he muttered, shaking his head while changing the song.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Bittersweet Anon
aphelia the vampire
-Continues staring contest with kitten until she is distracted by a familiar voice and looks over at the mermaid-

Frightened Mermaid Anon
Here... -She hands the mermaid the kitten-

Kitten: /trots away when set downUser Image

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
User Image
Mister Monster Guy

/falls asleep on youUser Image

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Bittersweet Anon
Eh..? -she stares at Misty for a moment, somewhat horrified when it looked like she was about to cry- Eh... Uh... -With one last distrustful look at the drink, she downs it-

Her face shot up, full of glee, no hint of sadness in her eyes. "De ye like it?" she asked, wiggling a little.

Dapper Seeker

Mistletoe Anon

With a lip a quiver, she to spoke with him in the tongues of old kin, "Emma ir abelas!" she said, though drunk, her mind was a tad more sober when on this subject. Her voice cracked, "Melava inan enansal...." she sighed...."I'm sorry I did it again..." she lend over and hugged him tight, "Ma serannas!"

Chuckling, he stroked her hair and held her close. "You will always be my dearest love. Even if I overreact and hurt you. I can never, not once, honestly mean malice towards you." Violet was quite drunk, enough to be speaking so freely and not caring who was around. "You are my world, my light, my air. No matter who's child you have, it is a part of you, and I will love them, exactly as I've loved all the previous, and will love all the future." He kissed her and smiled, "They don't all call me Daddy for nothing."

Timid Sweetheart

-A Gift From Never Land-

The mermaid's eyes widen in fright and a scream leaves her lips as she runs to find a hiding spot.

"Y-y-y-you're an a-a-awfully f-f-friendly s-s-sort, a-aren't y-you..?" She stammers as her breathing come out in short, frightened breaths.

"I-I-I l-l-like where I a-am...I-I-I don't want to g-go a-a-anywhere e-else...I-I-I wish you wouldn't c-c-come so c-c-close to m-me!"

Dapper Seeker

Oh hey, it's in your color...
Wait, did someone rip these OFF of the dragon queen's head?

Thank you, love. They're quite stylish. <3

The Werehog

aphelia the vampire
User Image
Mister Monster Guy

/falls asleep on youUser Image

-w- /runs off and gets a blankie for you

Crystal Mechanic

Mistletoe Anon

Knowing that there was no way out of a nickname he just chuckled. Arron was in a very good mood, most likely from the alcohol, but he didn't care at the moment. He didn't even mind the sprite leaning on him.

8,175 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
omg has anyone noticed how pretty the night sky looks???

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
*looks around*

Malevolent Informer

Mistletoe Anon
Her face shot up, full of glee, no hint of sadness in her eyes. "De ye like it?" she asked, wiggling a little.
You... Just gave me alcohol didn't you... -She could taste it through the flavoring and didn't sound happy-

Space Bunny

28,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
Sorry, I poofed.
I'm back now!

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Blind Violet Anon

Chuckling, he stroked her hair and held her close. "You will always be my dearest love. Even if I overreact and hurt you. I can never, not once, honestly mean malice towards you." Violet was quite drunk, enough to be speaking so freely and not caring who was around. "You are my world, my light, my air. No matter who's child you have, it is a part of you, and I will love them, exactly as I've loved all the previous, and will love all the future." He kissed her and smiled, "They don't all call me Daddy for nothing."

She smiled, glad to be forgive, "Now we jus' have te wait..." she pet the growing berry on her tail. The berry was white, instead of red like the others. That was Bitters berry. She sighe, taking another sip of drink, "Well, a leas' this one 'ill be quick, eh?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff