Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

donuts

1 100.0% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 160 ]

Sparkly Girl

@Draconis: I played the hell out of Odin Sphere, too! It's so beautiful and I loved all the characters. emo Too bad it lags like no tomorrow, though. Dragon's Crown is like the Odin Sphere gameplay without annoying slowdowns or the stamina bar/thing. Which means lots of button mashing. lol

Invisible Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
@Dark: -mezmerized-

*___*

Hardened Husband

20,740 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageAll was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others...

@Flawless: I see you. *stare*

@Houki: Yeah, I played OS into the ground. I need to get the best ending and such, but I also needed to see the crappy ending. SEE ALL THE THINGS. Oh yes. I never minded the slowdown. xD Probably because I am used to it. I just take it as par for the course.

...of him who brought the Shadow and the Breaking of the World. And him they named Dragon.

Sparkly Girl

@Draconis: The bad endings for each character are.... emo crying I still can't get over how bad the bad endings are.
Earn your happy ending, I guess. ; A;

Hardened Husband

20,740 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageAll was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others...

@Houki: Lol, yeah, I know.

"Thanks for playing! But you didn't do it right, so nobody is happy. Anywhere. Ever again." rofl

...of him who brought the Shadow and the Breaking of the World. And him they named Dragon.

Invisible Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
I really hope I don't end up doing the same thing that I've done for the past consecutive days...

Sparkly Girl

@Draconis: Odin Sphere was so unique with the whole timeline thing though and characters crossing paths. I was hoping Vanillaware would make another game like that but..... DE NADA. Muramasa kind of did that but barely.

Hardened Husband

20,740 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50

@Houki: If I ever make a game, I'll make it like Odin's Sphere. Crossed paths, varying plot lines...the works. 8D

But I'll probably never make a game.

Sparkly Girl

We can always live a fantasy life vicariously through video games. emotion_kirakira

edit

Gonna take off. Cya folks!

Hardened Husband

20,740 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50

That's the best way to live! 8D

Nighty night~

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Well, in case I don't sign on tomorrow before I leave - I'll see you all on the 10th~! <3

Striking Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Tiny drawing update... ninja

User Image

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Skeet Draconis

@Flawless: I see you. *stare*

Skeety Pants~ It's been awhile, how are you? Sorry nodded off there..
Izurus
@Maze: She's more like a feral Bruce Lee than Bear Grylls. Knowing martial arts and all. Her backstory is pretty simple: she ran away from invaders and is hesitant to go back to civilization because she's paranoid that they might recognize and get her.

Bruce Lee was a d**k. XD He'd show up for practice and sit on the steps outside the dojo and look depressed so everyone would think the teacher was sick. And then, he'd go inside and be the only student.

Smart man, but still a d**k. XD

Spork Faerie
ART

I really like what I'm seeing so far, I have to say. I think you mentioned the dude (crap, I know his name~, Bruno?) being more shounen than you intended, and certainly, his avatars look a little more rough than he does. (Or just more drunk. 8D)

Who's the girl, though?

NiChangelo's Wife

Fallen Mama

Spork Faerie
I wish I had one of those fancy foot bath things... mmm that would be so nice right now emotion_drool
/gives footmassage heart

Skeet Draconis

A soda machine? Sounds like a gold sink.

I'll stick to booze.

/stocks soda machine with booze emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces