Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sarcastic Strawberry

b l u m i

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. OuO

Timid Tipper

gaia_nitemareleft heart gaia_nitemareright

Fluffy Noob

hello. c: kind of new to gaia and looking for a place to hang out.

I'm hearing so many fireworks ;c wish I could see them

treint's Oppa

Extreme Master

potatoooo

Well hello!
We're a pretty friendly bunch, so you shouldn't have to worry.
We do, however, get some sneaky little anons occasionally, but you shouldn't let them scare you.
Welcome to C2B2. 4laugh

Fluffy Noob

Oppastyle

haha thanks. It's ok, I don't get scared off easily I think.

So I used to play gaia many years back, and now everything's way more expensive than it used to be. What happened. surprised

treint's Oppa

Extreme Master

potatoooo

Good, good. We need people like you. /pat pat

Well, a while ago, Gaia released this item called "Flynn's Booty."
You see, Flynn use to be the owner of the cash shop, but then she decided she wanted to be a space pirate or something. Suddenly, she comes back for a bit and shows us Flynn's Booty. It's a gold gen. Click on it and open it, bam, you get gold.
It's like pink links, if you remember those. However, the gold payout for Flynn's Booty is much, much higher. Since so much gold was circulating the system, people raised their prices. They kept releasing Flynn's Booty after they said that they were done doing it, and soon after, Flynn's Chest came around with an even higher gold payout.
This caused even more gold to come into the system, and the prices got crazy jacked up.
After that, Gaia started releasing more gold generators. Maybe one a week at first, but they started releasing more and more and increasing the payout of it all.
Right now, they're released like, seven or eight in just this week alone? They're all pretty much the same thing, but with a different name and design. Now, they even put "special" ones inside the gold gens that allows you to get even more of the same gold gen. The highest payout of gold now is 125 billion compared to the several million Flynn's Booty and Chest had to offer.
And because of this, prices are s**t crazy. New items that use to start off at 500k+ like a year and a half ago are now starting off around 5 billion.
Even those stupid red/green/blue octopuses aren't even worth 1 gold like they use to be. Inflation jacked those up at least 40000%.

Fluffy Noob

Oppastyle

oh geez i've been gone a long time.
yet talking on forums still only gives like 50 gold, how are you even supposed to get money without spending rl money? emotion_8c
ok I just searched up the octopuses and the red one is at 240k wtf. .____.

Indulgent Consumer

Best thing from AX so far....at least until I buy that ram.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Shopper

Boba Connoisseur

Ahaha, a friend of mine just posted a pic of hers! But her pic was of the other side :3 Lucky!

treint's Oppa

Extreme Master

potatoooo

They haven't really raised any of the other methods of gold payout, aside from Booty Grab.
Daily Chance generally nets you around 500 gold on a regular day, and a little over 10k if you're really lucky.
There really isn't a way for you to get gold without spending cash, unless you're an artist or you have something that can be sold.
The gold cap use to be around 2 billion, but they updated the system and the gold cap is now around 9 quintillion.
There's more information about all this here.

Dangerous Shopper

potatoooo
hello. c: kind of new to gaia and looking for a place to hang out.

I'm hearing so many fireworks ;c wish I could see them

Whoa, you really are new, not even a Trading pass X3
We tend to poof in and out, but we're good folks. X3

Indulgent Consumer

Pg-chan
Boba Connoisseur

Ahaha, a friend of mine just posted a pic of hers! But her pic was of the other side :3 Lucky!

Nice. It's great that it can be done once a day--though they don't explicitly tell you that.

Dangerous Shopper

Boba Connoisseur

Nice. It's great that it can be done once a day--though they don't explicitly tell you that.

Wait, I thought it was a panel or something, you get multiple coins? o_o

So many cool things this year for AX X3

Indulgent Consumer

Pg-chan
Boba Connoisseur

Wait, I thought it was a panel or something, you get multiple coins? o_o

So many cool things this year for AX X3

You get them by collecting 5, super easy to find stamps. Then they scan your badge to ensure you only get it once a day.

They don't tell you it's once a day though and sort of imply it's once only at all.

The best part is, if someone else doesn't want it, you just have to hassle them for like 10 seconds to go turn in a pre-finished stamp card and have their badge scanned to get the coin. mrgreen

Sarcastic Strawberry

Pg-chan

Thank youuu.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out