Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indulgent Consumer

b l u m i
Boba Connoisseur

Don't even worry about it, the pixel you gave me is more than enough and speaks volumes. <3

NO ITS NOT ENOUGH scream scream scream scream
Allergic To Silence
Orehiroda
Allergic To Silence
i dont know if you guys all saw, but kupo's friend turned on kupo's gifting. y'all might wanna bomb while you can
but what does she want? gonk

kupobby loves RIGs and GGs
but what about actual items? qq
x_ T r i s t e _x
Orehiroda

Oreooo
Triiiisteeeeeeee!! <333333333

Indulgent Consumer

Allow me to tell you the tale of the best Chinese sausages in my area. [******** Inc.

These are so popular people even order them from out of state. Best sausages ever and no one will beat it. Too bad they get more and more pricey every year.

Invisible Star

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Waffles! 25
Orehiroda

kupobby stays for friends and has actually stopped caring about wears for the most part. though, she may go for a lamenting lucie(she regrets selling the one she had) or the fantasy reborn star kitten(as she loves moogles)
Boba Connoisseur
Allow me to tell you the tale of the best Chinese sausages in my area. [******** Inc.

These are so popular people even order them from out of state. Best sausages ever and no one will beat it. Too bad they get more and more pricey every year.
omg Chinese sausages. @ A@
also lol "珍" is part of my Chinese name. I am part Chinese sausage company, ok.
Allergic To Silence
Orehiroda

kupobby stays for friends and has actually stopped caring about wears for the most part. though, she may go for a lamenting lucie(she regrets selling the one she had) or the fantasy reborn star kitten(as she loves moogles)
how2affordeitherwithinthenext12hours

Invisible Star

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Waffles! 25
Orehiroda

lol right?
seriously though, if you can only afford a RIG or GG to give her, it's better than nothing lol. i am actually trying to decide what to give myself lol
Allergic To Silence

lol right?
seriously though, if you can only afford a RIG or GG to give her, it's better than nothing lol. i am actually trying to decide what to give myself lol
bahhhh @ A@

Indulgent Consumer

Orehiroda
Boba Connoisseur

omg Chinese sausages. @ A@
also lol "珍" is part of my Chinese name. I am part Chinese sausage company, ok.

Your name is pretty then. Mine is just the same meaning over and over. emo
Boba Connoisseur

My name is the "Jennifer" of Chinese names. lol So. Many. Or at least, I've met 3.
What's yours? emotion_kirakira

Indulgent Consumer

Orehiroda
Boba Connoisseur

My name is the "Jennifer" of Chinese names. lol So. Many. Or at least, I've met 3.
What's yours? emotion_kirakira

It's supposed to be Carmen, but my dad couldn't pronounce that so I became Joanna.

嘉敏
Boba Connoisseur

It's supposed to be Carmen, but my dad couldn't pronounce that so I became Joanna.

嘉敏
Oh, as in literal pronunciation? lol I was just comparing my name's commonness is that of "Jennifer". @ u @ Joanna works, though LOL.

I guess my name was an attempt at my English name, Eugenia. Or my family consulted the almanac or some feng shui person.
玉珍....so "yu zhen"...PRETTY CLOSE?

treint's Oppa

Extreme Master

I-
I don't have a Chinese name. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items