Welcome to Gaia! ::

We are 1337.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:16 pm 1 100.0% [ 1141 ]
Total Votes:[ 1141 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1440 1441 1442 > >> >>> »|

Mika, do you know how often DJ checks his PMs? Something went wrong, and i got the wrong item (an MC) for my wheel spin. And I PMed him, however, I don't know if he'll check it before its knocked off of his PMs inbox.

D:

If he comes by, could you tell him about my predictament. And who to contact, if he's not the one who deals with -actually imputting data for the wheel spin prizes.
Mika-san
On the subject of dancing at clubs, I don't mind dancing with another person or in a circle with friends. (Circles keep the weirdos out.) I tried ot keep one creepy guy away at the AX dance. He kept trying to get in with Bella, so I got all "No! Mine! Go away creepy guy!" and wedged him out. He sat down next to us later, which was even more creepy. If he hadn't left when he did, I might have gone to get one of the MCs.

I actually think DJ Helsing unwittingly scared him away at one point. xd The guy hovered for like ten minutes or more.

I remember that guy! Apparently I need to always stare at the floor when I dance. A passing glance apparently means "I'm open! Come dance up close to meeeeeeeeeeee!!"

Thank you, Mikkkaaaa. crying
He seems to be checking this thread daily, so I am sure he will see your post. If not, I can direct his attention to it. He probably misread the number or something on the wheel. He looked tired on the last day.
Bella_Disenchanted
Mika-san
On the subject of dancing at clubs, I don't mind dancing with another person or in a circle with friends. (Circles keep the weirdos out.) I tried ot keep one creepy guy away at the AX dance. He kept trying to get in with Bella, so I got all "No! Mine! Go away creepy guy!" and wedged him out. He sat down next to us later, which was even more creepy. If he hadn't left when he did, I might have gone to get one of the MCs.

I actually think DJ Helsing unwittingly scared him away at one point. xd The guy hovered for like ten minutes or more.

I remember that guy! Apparently I need to always stare at the floor when I dance. A passing glance apparently means "I'm open! Come dance up close to meeeeeeeeeeee!!"

No problem. I look out for my own. biggrin Since you are here, check out this new icon I made:

User Image

Now I promise I am going to bed! xp
I like cookies and cream icecream, to be lame and totally late in replying. xp
Mika-san
He seems to be checking this thread daily, so I am sure he will see your post. If not, I can direct his attention to it. He probably misread the number or something on the wheel. He looked tired on the last day.

Yea, he said he wasnt getting much sleep.
I started joking about that old petition to buy the admins/devs pillows to get them to sleep more!
Pfft! Ice cream is never lame. talk2hand
Mika-san
Bella_Disenchanted
Mika-san

No problem. I look out for my own. biggrin Since you are here, check out this new icon I made:

User Image

Now I promise I am going to bed! xp

Oh I like it! And I miss you! And come back to Cali after you go to bed! surprised
Mika-san

Thanks, I wouldn't worry too much about getting a wrong item. D: But it happens to be an MC, so it makes me worry.

I'll be back tomorrow.
Menth
Mika, do you know how often DJ checks his PMs? Something went wrong, and i got the wrong item (an MC) for my wheel spin. And I PMed him, however, I don't know if he'll check it before its knocked off of his PMs inbox.

D:

If he comes by, could you tell him about my predictament. And who to contact, if he's not the one who deals with -actually imputting data for the wheel spin prizes.
He checks his PMs pretty often, I think~

I PMed him a couple days ago asking him who to bug about missing items from Fanime wheel (which I finally got, BTW) and he replied within a couple hours.

Besides, I have a suspicion that staff (and possibly mods) get special infinite inboxes or something since I'd imagine that people like Juno get over 50 PMs a day due to all the complaints about layering issues etc., yet it sounds like she somehow manages to keep records of all of them.
Add me to da list D: that man made me sweat buckets when I stood next to him once.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Juno has 5 pages for an inbox. I read that somewhere..

Who is in charge of the items from the wheel spin? o__o Dj just does the wheel spinning right? Or is he the one in charge of inputting in all those items in as well?
Bella_Disenchanted
Oh I like it! And I miss you! And come back to Cali after you go to bed! surprised

But... but... my massively mounting debt... sweatdrop

I'm excited about cashing my paychecks today. I had to cash the little one ($85) yesterday so I could pay for lunch. I'll probably just take the rest ot Otakon with me, and I should probably bring my checkbook to pay the people for the hotel. Or set aside cash. It's hard owing money to complete strangers. sad
Contemn
Add me to da list D: that man made me sweat buckets when I stood next to him once.

Err, I know he's energetic, but how did he manage that? sweatdrop

Seeing him dance like crazy in that long black coat made me warm. xd If anyone was curious what he looks like when clubbing, just look at his avatar and imagine it sans wings.
P.S. to Bella:

I forgot that I earned a free flight within the continental US. Sweet!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff