Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:16 pm 1 100.0% [ 1141 ]
Total Votes:[ 1141 ]

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Menth
Mika, do you know how often DJ checks his PMs? Something went wrong, and i got the wrong item (an MC) for my wheel spin. And I PMed him, however, I don't know if he'll check it before its knocked off of his PMs inbox.

D:

If he comes by, could you tell him about my predictament. And who to contact, if he's not the one who deals with -actually imputting data for the wheel spin prizes.

I check my pm's multiple times a day. As for your problem ill ask around next week.
DJ Helsing
Personally I think bumping and grinding is degrading to women.

Especially when a group of guys just pass the girl around on the dance floor getting all close and groping etc.

But that’s just my opinion.

I personally appreciate your opinion, and agree. smile I don't like it when guys I don't know approach me, I don't care how cute he is. It's kinda scary. sad

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Mika-san
He seems to be checking this thread daily, so I am sure he will see your post. If not, I can direct his attention to it. He probably misread the number or something on the wheel. He looked tired on the last day.

Yea, he said he wasnt getting much sleep.
I started joking about that old petition to buy the admins/devs pillows to get them to sleep more!

True in fact last night I hardly got any sleep and when I was in bed I just couldn't sleep. I'm exhausted and have a bad headache. I need to eat soon smile
DJ Helsing
I like Cookie Dough and any Berry type of ice cream.

Yay! blaugh I'm so glad cookie dough is so popular. It's my third favorite since I've been introduced to red bean, but growing up it was always fighting with blue moon for tops. I'll add that to the front page, too, haha...

I almost got blueberry ice cream tonight because I love berries. Where I am in Michigan is pretty famous for its fruit, and it's the blueberry capital of the world. Our strawberries are the best, too, but the growing season is so short I usually have to settle for California berries, which are sour. crying

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Mika-san
Contemn
Add me to da list D: that man made me sweat buckets when I stood next to him once.

Err, I know he's energetic, but how did he manage that? sweatdrop

Seeing him dance like crazy in that long black coat made me warm. xd If anyone was curious what he looks like when clubbing, just look at his avatar and imagine it sans wings.

I love dancing and even when im tired i fine that extra umph to dance more smile and yes i dressed my avatar that way because thats how i dress when im DJing
DJ Helsing
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Mika-san
He seems to be checking this thread daily, so I am sure he will see your post. If not, I can direct his attention to it. He probably misread the number or something on the wheel. He looked tired on the last day.

Yea, he said he wasnt getting much sleep.
I started joking about that old petition to buy the admins/devs pillows to get them to sleep more!

True in fact last night I hardly got any sleep and when I was in bed I just couldn't sleep. I'm exhausted and have a bad headache. I need to eat soon smile
You should take better care of yourself! scream

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
DJ Helsing

Especially when a group of guys just pass the girl around on the dance floor getting all close and groping etc.

In general its not something I do with just anyone... usually I don't do it much at all... unless I'm smashed... o.o

I haven't gone clubbing in... 2 years o.o

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Bria_Teragram
Yeah eek

You can't really see what he looks like in any of the vids on YouTube... but thats a nice up close of a sexah man

/blush
DJ Helsing
Mika-san
Contemn
Add me to da list D: that man made me sweat buckets when I stood next to him once.

Err, I know he's energetic, but how did he manage that? sweatdrop

Seeing him dance like crazy in that long black coat made me warm. xd If anyone was curious what he looks like when clubbing, just look at his avatar and imagine it sans wings.

I love dancing and even when im tired i fine that extra umph to dance more smile and yes i dressed my avatar that way because thats how i dress when im DJing

I want to make you wings now. xd I'm not that talented, though, and you might accidentally hit people with them. It would be funny, though.

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Jasette
Caden Blue
It seems like the Edmund supporters are largely slightly older accounts. I think the newbies don't realize how annoying the VH sisters were ^_^* I mean, I can't really blame them -- the newsroom isn't even working, so they can't even get caught up easily on the plot.

I was depressed about Edmund losing, but seeing Fleep wear an orchid made me feel a little better.
Lanzer's wearing an orchid as well. XD

All the new users are just like "OMG BOOBS". >_> ... Seriously. I saw someone with a banner that said "Support the Von Helsons. They have boobs."

Wow thats a real lame reason to support them.

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
DJ Helsing

I really must agree... >_>

And if you're really that tired you should just lay around and relax for a while, maybe take a few walks somewhere and get a bit of fresh air. I don't want you to get really sick.. ;3;

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
ok sorry to say it but im out. Time to eat rest and get ready for Otakon.
DJ Helsing
Jasette
Lanzer's wearing an orchid as well. XD

All the new users are just like "OMG BOOBS". >_> ... Seriously. I saw someone with a banner that said "Support the Von Helsons. They have boobs."

Wow thats a real lame reason to support them.

Pfft. I have boobs, and I don't see anything supporting me but my bra. xp

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Bye Sexah Man

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Bye DJ! Rest well, and I hope you have a great time at Otakon. I'm sorry I can't be there! :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff