We are 1337.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:16 pm 1 100.0% [ 1141 ]
Total Votes:[ 1141 ]

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
I think I enjoy the thrill of the possibility that someone might be watching, but when that possibility is realized, I'm just like "What the hell am I doing?" ... but I usually keep bopping my head or walking to the beat of the music. I try to keep myself from mouthing the words, though, because that looks really stupid to people who can't hear what you're listening to. XD

I just got new headphones and they have really good sound quality, even though they only cost my brother $12 (they're a birthday present). This means I will be dancing even more from now on. XD

Trivia was so fun, especially since I knew the answers to all of the questions except one, so I answered all of them with this smug show-offiness... cool I'm proud of my intense geekery. I ended up winning by about four or five points, and chose the G Corp wristbands, of course.

The only stuff I didn't know was the dates of the more recent MC's... in fact... any of the MC's past August '04. rofl heart

pidgeotxoxo's Bride

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I hated the triva becasue I knew all the plot questions but failed at dontaion items. I wanted to cry when people could not awnser plot questions. I went and did the art thing though at fanime becasue trivas were all done. I totaly was the only one who could draw Fleep and Lanzer's Avis from memory but they were not the best pices of art I had ever done lol.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I could draw them from memory... but not Duck, he wears too much XD

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Malocide
I hated the triva becasue I knew all the plot questions but failed at dontaion items. I wanted to cry when people could not awnser plot questions. I went and did the art thing though at fanime becasue trivas were all done. I totaly was the only one who could draw Fleep and Lanzer's Avis from memory but they were not the best pices of art I had ever done lol.
I hated it when people didn't know the plot questions as well! Especially the really, really obvious ones. Although, some people who were chosen hadn't even ever been on Gaia or had just joined. xd So I was forgiving.

I could probably draw Lanzer's av from memory, but definitely not Fleep's. Lanzer's is veeerrry simple... P:
omg! DJ Helsing id the cooliest! he's really cute to! you have to add me to the list!

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Caden Blue
I could draw them from memory... but not Duck, he wears too much XD
If I had to draw Truantduck, I'd just draw a duck wearing a duck hat and with ducks all around it. rofl
I didnt get to do the trivia. Rychi wanted to, but was never called on.

My friend Tiffany did the drawing contest. Thats the one I wanted.., but maybe that would have been an unfair advatage... Being an art major and all. XD

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
o.o

We are have having really loud crashes of thunder...

Something inside my house popped and then the thunder went BOOOOOOOOMMOMMOOOOOOOOM a few seconds later.

*hides*

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
I didnt get to do the trivia. Rychi wanted to, but was never called on.

My friend Tiffany did the drawing contest. Thats the one I wanted.., but maybe that would have been an unfair advatage... Being an art major and all. XD
I made sure I made myself to the front... DJ wasn't going to call on me because he knew I knew all of the answers and it wouldn't be much of a game. cool But I whined his name and gave him the ol' puppy eyes... ninja I know how to get what I want. P:

I would have totally failed at the drawing contest, probably... I'd have to end up going with humor... and humor is only good for a laugh. XD; And there are so many wonderful artists on Gaia... @w@

pidgeotxoxo's Bride

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Jasette
Malocide
I hated it when people didn't know the plot questions as well! Especially the really, really obvious ones. Although, some people who were chosen hadn't even ever been on Gaia or had just joined. xd So I was forgiving.

I could probably draw Lanzer's av from memory, but definitely not Fleep's. Lanzer's is veeerrry simple... P:
Ya drawing Fleeps hair and his Jacket not so fun. Lanzer was a littel um to easy.

Thoes newer users should not have raised there hands...

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Bria_Teragram
o.o

Something inside my house popped and then the thunder went BOOOOOOOOMMOMMOOOOOOOOM a few seconds later.

*hides*
That happened at my house a couple nights ago! The stuff was freakin' everywhere! I love thunder and lightning, so it was awesome for me. XD

It might be... heat lightning?

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Malocide
Ya drawing Fleeps hair and his Jacket not so fun. Lanzer was a littel um to easy.

New users are always so cocky... neutral

pidgeotxoxo's Bride

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Jasette
Malocide

New users are always so cocky... neutral
I was totaly not I was so affriad to post... I sat and read almost every plot update thing I could find before I posted once in the GCD. O barly wanted to post in the newbie threads. I hung in the CB mostly you just cant go rong there.
Jasette
Bria_Teragram
o.o

*hides*
That happened at my house a couple nights ago! The stuff was freakin' everywhere! I love thunder and lightning, so it was awesome for me. XD

It might be... heat lightning?

I wish we would get some rain. gonk

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
*wanders off to actually go read the storyline stuff*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff