Welcome to Gaia! ::

We are 1337.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:16 pm 1 100.0% [ 1141 ]
Total Votes:[ 1141 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1440 1441 1442 > >> >>> »|

Jasette
xd He's young? I'm young! I'm five years younger than DJ. >_>;

Yeah, I thought he might be a tad closer to my age when I first met him, like 23 or 24. I don't mind younger men, though. They tend to be more energetic. wink
Mika-san
Jasette

Yeah, I thought he might be a tad closer to my age when I first met him, like 23 or 24. I don't mind younger men, though. They tend to be more energetic. wink

Me-ow, lookit you, playing the field. *Laughs*

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Sneaky plans, eh? I work on Friday and Sunday so I probably can't be part of anything really cool ^_^*

(but hey, OTAKON next week! woooo!)
Hello everyone!

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Jasette
Bria_Teragram
surprised

You are like jailbait... almost... depending on when exactly your birthday is and where you live >.>
Oh, I'm jailbait. D;

But I won't be by next year's AX. wahmbulance
wahmbulance JAILBAIT ALERT wahmbulance
Bella_Disenchanted
Mika-san
Jasette

Me-ow, lookit you, playing the field. *Laughs*

xd Who, me? I just had a good time. And you have to admit, Helsing is pretty freaking adorable. (Wow, I'm suave.)

Looks like my break is over. I'm glad LaRissa is stuck with me until I close. I'm her ride, so she can't escape me! twisted But this way we'll get out faster because she can vacuum for me, and I will be less likely to go stir crazy mostly alone in the store with the muzak.
Bria_Teragram
Jasette
Bria_Teragram
surprised

You are like jailbait... almost... depending on when exactly your birthday is and where you live >.>
Oh, I'm jailbait. D;

XD, I lost that status a couple months ago. But it still safest here to look at the drunk guys and just say, "Back off, I'm jailbait."

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Bria_Teragram
Jasette
Bria_Teragram
surprised

Oh, I'm jailbait. D;

XD, I lost that status a couple months ago. But it still safest here to look at the drunk guys and just say, "Back off, I'm jailbait."

smile i dont blame you with all the dogs out there
DJ Helsing
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Bria_Teragram
Jasette
Bria_Teragram
surprised

Oh, I'm jailbait. D;

smile i dont blame you with all the dogs out there

Most of my friends do the same thing, but then again, try coming to Vegas, all the pervs come out. sweatdrop

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
This might be the only fanthread where the thread creator is older than the person it's dedicated to XD

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
xd Smart.

I'm usually just good at avoiding the drunkards with my extreme stealth ninja fleeing skills.
Jasette
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
xd Smart.

I'm usually just good at avoiding the drunkards with my extreme stealth ninja fleeing skills.

I've gotten decent at it... but now I've stopped going to concerts because I got tired of being hit on by 50 year-old drunk guys. sweatdrop

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Jasette
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
xd Smart.

I've gotten decent at it... but now I've stopped going to concerts because I got tired of being hit on by 50 year-old drunk guys. sweatdrop
Oh God, I know what you mean. I volunteered for the Portland Blues Festival last week and... I was pretty much scarred for life. This old drunk guy tried to kiss me for giving him a sticker. DX He was so close, and I couldn't move. Daaaaagh. I just cringed and he got the picture. Before he left he was all... touching my arm and... seriously... *squirms and shudders*

Drunk people are stupid. D: If only I were more outgoing, I could have just smacked him. >_>
Jasette

Oh God, I know what you mean. I volunteered for the Portland Blues Festival last week and... I was pretty much scarred for life. This old drunk guy tried to kiss me for giving him a sticker. DX He was so close, and I couldn't move. Daaaaagh. I just cringed and he got the picture. Before he left he was all... touching my arm and... seriously... *squirms and shudders*

Drunk people are stupid. D: If only I were more outgoing, I could have just smacked him. >_>

I was buying a tee shirt at a Styx concert, with my mom standing next to me, and this 60-ish guy started hitting on me, asking if he could take me out after the concert for some drinks. I was sitting there saying "No, I'm 17, leave me alone." And he kept trying to convince me. gonk
Besides my BNL concert, that was the last concert I went to. It sucks too, because Styx is coming back in to town and they put on a great show. But I'm scared to go, because this time, it isnt illegal.

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
I was buying a tee shirt at a Styx concert, with my mom standing next to me, and this 60-ish guy started hitting on me, asking if he could take me out after the concert for some drinks. I was sitting there saying "No, I'm 17, leave me alone." And he kept trying to convince me. gonk
Besides my BNL concert, that was the last concert I went to. It sucks too, because Styx is coming back in to town and they put on a great show. But I'm scared to go, because this time, it isnt illegal.
Oh man, I definitely know what you mean. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces