Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:16 pm 1 100.0% [ 1141 ]
Total Votes:[ 1141 ]

Jasette
FOR SERIOUS! o: Gotta love it!

Did you stylishly report them, Asuka? ;3
Yeah baby. It was very stylish too.

In case anyone is curious-
Mod Server 1
Yay! Look like you have picked to become Mod! Mod is not job, you know. It is duty. Look like you have to accept or not. Now, I going ask you a question, "You want to become Mod?". You know, we hopefully you would accept our offer. Our problem is, we have few Mod right now. We need more Mod, many gaia people will admire at Mod. If you accept our offer, we will glad if you would to. Oh I forget! Also you need be:

-#1. Behave as well.

-#2. No offense.

-#3. No sexual acting.

-#4. No acting that's not allow (Over PG-13 for example)

-#5. Have fun being Mod!

User Image

Also we need your password to change your account to Mod! (If you accept our offer, let we know!)

Also we hope you would glad to buy our monthly collectibles!
User Image
Sorry, you know you can't click this link. You have to go to your home page! You will see your home page on front of monthly collectibles! biggrin

Das be da PM.

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
That is quite possibly the worst grammar I have ever seen. o_o
Jasette
That is quite possibly the worst grammar I have ever seen. o_o
I was pretty confused at the end, with all the homepage stuff. xD

I've never reported anything before! 4laugh

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
I know. What the heck was that about? XD

They probably went for you because of your early join date. >_>

I love reporting hackers. 4laugh Because I know I'm being helpful!

Jassy the Gaian: Only you can prevent hackers! mad heart
Psh yeah, my early join date gets me all them crazy hackers. [Not really. gonk ]

[xD I'm always afraid I'm going to do it wroung.] Wait, so only you? You mean, I can't? OMGAWRSH YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT BEFORE I WENT AND REPORTED THEM! And stop hogging up all the glory. <3

But anyways, only I can prevent.. uh. What can I prevent? gonk

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Asukachan
Psh yeah, my early join date gets me all them crazy hackers. [Not really. gonk ]

[xD I'm always afraid I'm going to do it wroung.] Wait, so only you? You mean, I can't? OMGAWRSH YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT BEFORE I WENT AND REPORTED THEM! And stop hogging up all the glory. <3

But anyways, only I can prevent.. uh. What can I prevent? gonk
gonk Do you not know about Smokey the Bear and his "Only you can prevent forest fires"? When he says "Only you", he means... everyone. rofl That Smokey. Such a player.

I'm surprised you haven't had hack attempts before. o_o I've had so many. XD And when I say so many, I mean around once a month. >_>
He really is. And did you see that one commercial where he totally kidnapped Bambi and made her re-enact a bunch of scenes from her movie? That made me so mad at him! [Is Bambi a girl?]

You lucky duck. You've got scammers all over you. gonk xd

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Asukachan
He really is. And did you see that one commercial where he totally kidnapped Bambi and made her re-enact a bunch of scenes from her movie? That made me so mad at him! [Is Bambi a girl?]

You lucky duck. You've got scammers all over you. gonk xd
I think Bambi is a boy. D: I was always confused about that...

It's probably just because of my huge thread action and my strategerized flaunting of expensive items. 8D
Jasette
I think Bambi is a boy. D: I was always confused about that...

It's probably just because of my huge thread action and my strategerized flaunting of expensive items. 8D
Bambi's got a great name. xp

Woops! Some crown polish just fell out of your pocket. Here you go. =] Oh look! There's Gino coming out of your bedroom.. sweatdrop
xD

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Asukachan

Woops! Some crown polish just fell out of your pocket. Here you go. =] Oh look! There's Gino coming out of your bedroom.. sweatdrop
xD
rofl heart

Well, I'd better head off to bed. I have improv class tomorrow morning. Good night Asuka! <3
Jasette
Asukachan

xD
rofl heart

Well, I'd better head off to bed. I have improv class tomorrow morning. Good night Asuka! <3
Okee dokee smokey.. le bear! =O Good night and have fun. =]
Whoooooooooo....

I'm not here for your entertainmeeent! You don' really wanna MESS with me tonight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgtOHjc2MGo

The video actually rocks. I looooooooove her hair styles. o.o
It

Won't

Load

gonk
What's up with my internet? It starts getting wierd this time of night.

Edit: As soon as I posted this, it loaded. xD
Asukachan
It

Won't

Load

gonk
What's up with my internet? It starts getting wierd this time of night.

Edit: As soon as I posted this, it loaded. xD

The internet does that to you, too, at this time of night? It's not just meeee!

And pfft, of course.
xd Really? Because maybe the internet Goddesses go into a bit of a sleep for a little while every night around this time. eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff