Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Sor Teven
Hehehe! biggrin

So, how's it hangin' anyways? razz
S'alright. Went and saw Man of Steel, the new Superman reboot movie. It was decent. DIfferent. But it felt like it was missing something to me. Can't put my finger on what though. Whatever it was, it detracted from the experience for me. *shrug*

How are you winged and/or chirping people?

Trash Squad

Sor Teven
S'alright. Went and saw Man of Steel, the new Superman reboot movie. It was decent. DIfferent. But it felt like it was missing something to me. Can't put my finger on what though. Whatever it was, it detracted from the experience for me. *shrug*

Dead.

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Sor Teven

My parents went to go and see it and they absolutely loved it. I didn't go with them. I usually don't. I don't want them wasting their money on me ...

I'm doing good. Fixing the holes my friend dug up in my ground in Animal Crossing. xp

Trash Squad

Ember-babe
Sor Teven

My parents went to go and see it and they absolutely loved it. I didn't go with them. I usually don't. I don't want them wasting their money on me ...

I'm doing good. Fixing the holes my friend dug up in my ground in Animal Crossing. xp

Did you get the new lead game?
Is it as good as I expect it will be?
Ember-babe

Fair enough. I think A&Z really liked it too. Not that I didn't. I just wish I could figure out what it was that was bugging me about it. *sigh*

Dead, Static? As in tired or recently risen from the grave and on a mission to consume the brains of the living?

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Static Impulse

Did you get the new lead game?
Is it as good as I expect it will be?

I diiiid~! It's awfully cute. I like it a lot more than the DS one, but I guess, yunno. To a lot of people, they can't tell the difference. Speaking of, I have more pictures to post.

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Sor Teven

Fair enough. I think A&Z really liked it too. Not that I didn't. I just wish I could figure out what it was that was bugging me about it. *sigh*

Well, I guess it depends on what Superman you grew up with and were the most familiarized with, right? My parents don't really pay attention to that kinda thing and just watch the movies for the sake of the movie itself, and not so much as like. Comparison to earlier renditions. But, for die hard fans, it gets hard to separate what you know and love from your expectations or hope of what the new thing will be like. Like the Transformers movies ... *pales* ....

*shakes her head* ANYWAYS, sometimes there is just that 'something' missing and it's AWFUL when you can't figure it out. S'like the Star Wars final three Star Wars movies. Something was totally missing from them. I still WATCH them, but they're not the same quality as the original three.
Ember-babe
*shakes her head* ANYWAYS, sometimes there is just that 'something' missing and it's AWFUL when you can't figure it out. S'like the Star Wars final three Star Wars movies. Something was totally missing from them. I still WATCH them, but they're not the same quality as the original three.

That is correct!

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Whoa, how did two hours go by without my noticing ... ? sweatdrop

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

*folds her wings and finally curls up in bed*

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Whoever thought it'd be cool to use a fuggin' saw directly outside my bedroom window when I only slept for two hours is gonna frickin' pay.

smolderingskies's Datemate

Dapper Citizen

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ehnna, Miss Amaaaandaaaa~!! I adore your current look! *paws at it* Who is your tailor, eh?

I watched the Man of Steel as well! *fans himself* The gentleman who played Cal-El....? *swoons*

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Cerl Temius
Ehnna, Miss Amaaaandaaaa~!! I adore your current look! *paws at it* Who is your tailor, eh?

I watched the Man of Steel as well! *fans himself* The gentleman who played Cal-El....? *swoons*
I wish I could say I had a tailor now! gonk

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Ember-babe
Whoever thought it'd be cool to use a fuggin' saw directly outside my bedroom window when I only slept for two hours is gonna frickin' pay.

... I love how I tried to censor myself even when I was half unconscious for Temius' sake. xd Didn't wanna come off all like, WILL KILL THE EFFIN' WORLD ...

But, man. I was so pissed. sweatdrop I mean, seriously. Who starts sawing s**t at 7:45 in the morning? In all fairness, I checked the time when I woke up, and I freaked out, but my phone was being slow to load my browser and I fell back asleep while I was waiting, and the sawing stopped, then started back up again, and that's when I posted.

I was so mad. So, so mad.

I'm a bear when I get woken up unpleasantly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff