omg haxx 0.11377427184466 11.4% [ 375 ]
buff pls. 0.05248786407767 5.2% [ 173 ]
J>PQ 0.028216019417476 2.8% [ 93 ]
Drop pls. 0.1307645631068 13.1% [ 431 ]
Total Votes:[ 3296 ]

It's raining now gonk

So maybe I should become a Mage?
[ Nter ]
So what do I have to do on my way to becoming a theif or an assassin?
Events? Quests?
train till lvl 10, have at least 25 dex [or luck... i forget] and then go to the cafe [i think] in Kerning and talk to the guy downstairs form that to become a theif
[ Nter ]
So what do I have to do on my way to becoming a theif or an assassin?
Events? Quests?

get to lvl 10 or above and with the req stats talk to the thief guy in kerning and he'll advance you
[ Nter ]
It's raining now gonk

if you have a lot of Str you should become a warrior. Mages require a high intelligence xp
[ Nter ]
It's raining now gonk

well... as a first character, i'd chose either warror, archer, or mage.

Warriors have no range but become some of the strongest jobs after the 3rd job.
Archers are very basic and have cool clothes and cool skills.
Mages get good damage really early, but the stats are really temperment so if you mess up the skills it could decrease the damage done but a substantial amount.
All Brauns and no Brain ninja

I guess I'll be an Archer...
[ Nter ]

Cool... make sure to save feather and wood to make arrows for free from the archer-stuff-maker in hene
Ok
Thanks again.

Bunni - Thanks.
I am a level 18 mage on Scandia, where doth I level? I've been on Orange Mushrooms for a while but I need a change of scenery and mobs....any experts?

and here's my opinion MS = Gaia with battle system mrgreen
Lakbay
I am a level 18 mage on Scandia, where doth I level? I've been on Orange Mushrooms for a while but I need a change of scenery and mobs....any experts?

and here's my opinion MS = Gaia with battle system mrgreen
lol true... but you can only wear one thing per part of body. at lvl 18, you can train in the tree dungeons north of elenia, like the ones with the green and blue mushs, or in teh ant tunnel at the evil eyes cause you'll need a total of 250 evil eye tails for quests around that lvl
[ Nter ]

Eh, the game is pratically hit and slash stuff. biggrin You'll meet a but more stupid people in this game than other MMORPGs because it's simplicity.

WTF. I stop going on this thread for 2 days and it's already increased 7 pages O_O;
Noirel
[ Nter ]

Eh, the game is pratically hit and slash stuff. biggrin You'll meet a but more stupid people in this game than other MMORPGs because it's simplicity.

WTF. I stop going on this thread for 2 days and it's already increased 7 pages O_O;

Bizarrely enough, this is the ONLY MMORPG i've been addicted with, both Ragnarok Online and R.O.S.E. were so tedious to me that I gave up early game
Lakbay
Noirel
[ Nter ]

Bizarrely enough, this is the ONLY MMORPG i've been addicted with, both Ragnarok Online and R.O.S.E. were so tedious to me that I gave up early game

I agree with you, R.O.S.E and Ragnarok were so boring gonk
Your username constantly amuses me..>.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas