J>PQ 0.028216019417476 2.8% [ 93 ]
Drop pls. 0.1307645631068 13.1% [ 431 ]
Total Votes:[ 3296 ]

Dapper Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I used to play so much, but I stopped awhile back because my server was just dead. And I really didn't feel like starting over in reboot.

Plus I'm old. I'm almost 25. It would be too boring now to play alone.

zzzzz

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hokumang
I used to play so much, but I stopped awhile back because my server was just dead. And I really didn't feel like starting over in reboot.

zzzzz
Your not old, your very young.
Man it's been a while I used to be addicted to this

Powerhungry Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
I play when events happen I guess? I really liked Re:zero so I played a bit for that event, although it was a bit disappointing. Other games or MMOs might give out event armors for events, but it always requires you to spend cash in the cash shop for Maple events.

Shirtless Waffles

hokumang

zzzzz

....I'm turning 26 on July 2nd this year. If you're old and almost 25, I must be ancient. xD
I took a short break after being hacked but bounced back a few years ago and I'm still playing. I'm not sure if I'm easily entertained or if I just find Maplestory too nostalgic to quit playing. (Even with all of the updates and new things happening.)

I dunno... I play for fun. I got my bestie addicted to Maple more than 5 years ago. We still play it together. At the same time as we sit across from each other in the living room on separate laptops, LOL. She had taken a break because I also had shown her Sims 3, so she got really into that, and unfortunately, Maplestory deleted the characters from accounts that hadn't been logged into for 5+ years, so she lost her characters. But I'm helping her rebuild. Sims 3 crashes my laptop in the weirdest way... So she rejoined the Maple side. xD

Dapper Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I Ceymore Ratz

Oh ay, thanks for sayin' dat xD

Rissa Unit

....I'm turning 26 on July 2nd this year. If you're old and almost 25, I must be ancient. xD
I took a short break after being hacked but bounced back a few years ago and I'm still playing. I'm not sure if I'm easily entertained or if I just find Maplestory too nostalgic to quit playing. (Even with all of the updates and new things happening.)

I dunno... I play for fun. I got my bestie addicted to Maple more than 5 years ago. We still play it together. At the same time as we sit across from each other in the living room on separate laptops, LOL. She had taken a break because I also had shown her Sims 3, so she got really into that, and unfortunately, Maplestory deleted the characters from accounts that hadn't been logged into for 5+ years, so she lost her characters. But I'm helping her rebuild. Sims 3 crashes my laptop in the weirdest way... So she rejoined the Maple side. xD

I find myself trying to play the game again every once in awhile, but man.. playing by yourself really sucks. I don't even know what to do anymore, ahhh. It's good to hear that there are others around my age that still play though.

Gah, my irl friends don't really play these kind of games so I can't wrangle 'em in. I tried once, failed miserably. Epic tragedy that your friend lost those characters though, I woulda been devastated mang. BAH. ALL THAT PROGRESS. Especially when you're trying to level up different classes for those skill links? Fffffff.

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hokumang
I Ceymore Ratz

Oh ay, thanks for sayin' dat xD

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=130499#7444074

Its not up to date but you should get the picture

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Clean Sex Symbol

Sometimes I think about getting back into the ol' Maple...

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It got even weirder this month, they must be hurting for real cash.

Timid Spirit

JoeJoeBob
Sometimes I think about getting back into the ol' Maple...

I'm getting the same thoughts >:

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
A heartbeat without harmony
is moonlight without dark.

Maple... can't do that game anymore. XIV has its hooks in me and the thought of playing MS makes me all... ehhhh
The heart seeketh equilibrium
with balance with your worry part.

Powerhungry Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
Arcarius Tesfa

Maple... can't do that game anymore. XIV has its hooks in me and the thought of playing MS makes me all... ehhhh
I've been running Shinryu like every day. I'm really excited for extreme.

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
Yanniz

My crew and I are pretty hyped about it as well. We really can't wait to start knocking that fight out, as well as Ultimate Bahamut.

Powerhungry Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
Arcarius Tesfa
Yanniz

My crew and I are pretty hyped about it as well. We really can't wait to start knocking that fight out, as well and Ultimate Bahamut.
Gooood luuuuck. I'm going to pass on the ultimate fights. Those look rough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff