Welcome to Gaia! ::

Power Armor Felix
Real Horrorshow Groodies

More often than not, music videos are weird. Especially when they're dated.

It's more than that, you can pick out the unsettling resemblance of what other music videos this one is trying to be like.

And the video screen faces, what's that from, the 1984 movie? I'm half-expecting David Bowie to stumble on out wearing a straightjacket, lol.

See, I'm not versed enough to be making those sorts of connections. I just see a weird music video and think "oh, this musician is crazy. Just like all those other musicians that are also crazy."

Things I primarily look for in music videos:

Chewing gum
Squirrels
Breakfast cereal
Shitty autumn effects
Shitty green screen
Geddy Lee references

Everything else is meaningless.
Power Armor Felix
passy indoors
so i need a cure for bipolar
like right now
any ideas

What's your lifestyle expectations like? At what time of day are your energy levels best? Can you be productive in the morning and reserve the screaming of fiery skeletons for the evening? How about my OCD, can you help me with that? I have collections that need organizing. ninja Re-organizing and minimizing, until space and time themselves are under my control. Okay, let's get to it. Flung from the catapults of our sexual intercourse. And where is Discourse to umpire? Must I do my own play-by-play commentary? I'm like a witch doctor, curing you so much it's scary.

This is why you are the best. <3
Power Armor Felix
passy indoors
like right now
any ideas

What's your lifestyle expectations like? At what time of day are your energy levels best? Can you be productive in the morning and reserve the screaming of fiery skeletons for the evening? How about my OCD, can you help me with that? I have collections that need organizing. ninja Re-organizing and minimizing, until space and time themselves are under my control. Okay, let's get to it. Flung from the catapults of our sexual intercourse. And where is Discourse to umpire? Must I do my own play-by-play commentary? I'm like a witch doctor, curing you so much it's scary.

i very much enjoy rearranging and organizing books and movies and such but neglecting to clean the entire mess. oh felix, you make me laugh.
also: yeah, where is disco? i miss her ;_;
passy indoors
Power Armor Felix
passy indoors
like right now
any ideas

i very much enjoy rearranging and organizing books and movies and such but neglecting to clean the entire mess. oh felix, you make me laugh.
also: yeah, where is disco? i miss her ;_;

Who can say when it comes to Sister Disco? Though right now I'm feeling the love of three affirmative replies in a row heart They're like logs on my campfire of inner peace, a temporary respite which releases me from the need to murder Canadian buyers--those who do not wish to pay the extra shipping costs. Tonight is a good night for messes which are not entirely cleaned, for it is our need to organize that makes us truly alive.
Real Horrorshow Groodies

Chewing gum
Squirrels
Breakfast cereal
Shitty autumn effects
Shitty green screen
Geddy Lee references

I gotta admit, the cereal conveys a certain...graphic attraction. I'd best describe it as Cake doing gene replacement on Matthew Sweet's clone children...speaking of which...

- obscure anime references
- catchy guitar-work
- stupid / scary main singer faces flying at you from different directions
- crappy tron backgrounds
- mirrors, colors (important), and stuff

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I want to find Disco so bad.

Also: interrupting cow.
SCOREBOARD
white hot jealousy 1
onion 0

so happy to know that my ugliest trait is still my ugliest trait =^_^=

in other news... A+ for pavement

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Aehlae
I want to find Disco so bad.

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ugh, everyone, I'm facing the dilemma that all of my poetry is just... conversational. Conversational and some weird combination of disjointed, and broken. My friend, who is a literary bug went over some of it recently and he asked me, "Why not prose?"

I'm not sure whether I should take that as a compliment or an insult, and all in all, it's sort of breaking apart my will to write- even though recently I've been on one my most prolific writing sprees in a while.

In one word: HALP
Power Armor Felix
Real Horrorshow Groodies

Chewing gum
Squirrels
Breakfast cereal
Shitty autumn effects
Shitty green screen
Geddy Lee references

I gotta admit, the cereal conveys a certain...graphic attraction. I'd best describe it as Cake doing gene replacement on Matthew Sweet's clone children...speaking of which...

- obscure anime references
- catchy guitar-work
- stupid / scary main singer faces flying at you from different directions
- crappy tron backgrounds
- mirrors, colors (important), and stuff

It's talkier-sounding than most of their other stuff, but one of the things I find very endearing about Steve Malkmus is that even when he is singing a clear vocal melody, it still kind of sounds like he's just talking.

And that Matthew Sweet video takes a comically bad turn as soon as his face appears.

My favorite shitty music video.

Although I'm not sure if purposely shitty still counts as shitty. Also beer and pizza.

@Zylo Allouette: Make a thread and post your s**t, fool! I'll workshop your ******** balls off!
Wow, everyone needs help here! I don't, though! I had a fun ski adventure weekend!

Zylo, I'm gonna go on a crit spree soon, so I do recommend making that thread.
I took the GRE today. I seem to have a knack for standardized tests, even though they're the devil.
Real Horrorshow Groodies
I took the GRE today. I seem to have a knack for standardized tests, even though they're the devil.
The physics GRE kicked my a** like nothing i've ever experienced before
Vannak
Real Horrorshow Groodies
The physics GRE kicked my a** like nothing i've ever experienced before

I'm sure it would kick my a** even worse. Good thing I'll never have to take it ever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff