Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vannak
Semi related news. My best friend who moved to new haven with me, who is family, has cancer and is pregnant. She's 20 and can't get if aborted because she's too sick. Her boyfriend is so excited and he's just a little older than me.

ohmy...

Beloved Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
can anyone please private message me? I need critique on my poems.. thank you (:
So bored. Can't write. But at least COMMANDO is on AMC, with story notes, and I've been reading some Stephen Dunn and Charles Wright. Win-win, etc.

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
So, apparently. Giant Eagle Market Districts want you to express your individuality. As in, visible tattoos and wild hair styles are OK.

I think I have the two best jobs on the planet.

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Aehlae
So, apparently. Giant Eagle Market Districts want you to express your individuality. As in, visible tattoos and wild hair styles are OK.

Yes, yes you do have the best job in the world.
Aehlae

LUCKY
Woooooo, couple poems picked up by Sierra Nevada Review. On of the poems originally was titled "Premise of A Million Blowjobs in Back-alleys, Bathrooms, and Dimly-Lit Barroom Corners." I'm kind of proud of that. Though the title did change so as to lose the blowjobs. Long ago.

Meanwhile, Passy. Sorry. Your Facebook posts somehow lure me in.
I wish I had a sweet-a** tattoo, but I don't think I could think of anything rad enough that I'd want it printed on my body forever.
Zylo Allouette
Does anyone know if the Kuckkahn "married couple" floating around the forum are trolls, or if they're legitimately just as annoying as they are?

rolleyes I can personally speak for the Kuckkahn married couple to say that they are not trolls. And as for them being "annoying", that, sir is you're opinion. I suggest that you get a life. The reason I am able to say this is because I am Sekkora Arisu Kuckkahn, this is simply a different profile. My husband and I are infact legitimately married, so the quotation marks around married couple were not necessary. If my husband and I expressing our love for eachother in the forums offends or "annoys" you, then I suggest you don't read it. Further more I would suggest you get a girl of your own, but I don't know you and cannot make and judgement calls on your life any further than I already have. My husband is not as nice as I am. I do not have to answer to you, sir, nor does he. I answer to my God, and if that offends you I am not sorry about that either, for I know Who my true authority is. I pray that you are blessed, but please. If you have a comment, do not post it behind my back, and a bit of politeness would not kill you. Thankyou for your time.
Also, Zylo Allouette, I am all too pleased, in light of the conversation that went on behind mine and my husband's backs, that the honeymoon "phase" isn't a phase. It's been going on since January 8th, and though that may not seem like a long time. I assure you that he and I will still be in it when we've grown old together. Love really is a wonderful thing, I pray that you find it also. It's a shame that such a pure love disgusts you.
Lady Aranthe RainSpider
Zylo Allouette
Does anyone know if the Kuckkahn "married couple" floating around the forum are trolls, or if they're legitimately just as annoying as they are?

rolleyes I can personally speak for the Kuckkahn married couple to say that they are not trolls. And as for them being "annoying", that, sir is you're opinion. I suggest that you get a life. The reason I am able to say this is because I am Sekkora Arisu Kuckkahn, this is simply a different profile. My husband and I are infact legitimately married, so the quotation marks around married couple were not necessary. If my husband and I expressing our love for eachother in the forums offends or "annoys" you, then I suggest you don't read it. Further more I would suggest you get a girl of your own, but I don't know you and cannot make and judgement calls on your life any further than I already have. My husband is not as nice as I am. I do not have to answer to you, sir, nor does he. I answer to my God, and if that offends you I am not sorry about that either, for I know Who my true authority is. I pray that you are blessed, but please. If you have a comment, do not post it behind my back, and a bit of politeness would not kill you. Thankyou for your time.

Cool. Are y'all into threesomes?
MajGyver
Lady Aranthe RainSpider
Zylo Allouette

No, sir, we are not. My husband and I are only commited to eachother. We are in a legitimate marriage. I love him, only. And he loves me, only. I care not what other people do with their lives, and I clarify here that I will not judge them on it, but I am for my husband only. There is no other.
Lady Aranthe RainSpider
MajGyver
Lady Aranthe RainSpider
Zylo Allouette

No, sir, we are not. My husband and I are only commited to eachother. We are in a legitimate marriage. I love him, only. And he loves me, only. I care not what other people do with their lives, and I clarify here that I will not judge them on it, but I am for my husband only. There is no other.

Okay. Cool. Y'all have an exhibitionist streak? Down with viewers?
MajGyver
Lady Aranthe RainSpider
MajGyver
Lady Aranthe RainSpider
Zylo Allouette

Okay. Cool. Y'all have an exhibitionist streak? Down with viewers?

No, that is not what I am about. My husband and I are happily married and only want to live our lives in peace. As a follower of Christ i am by no means perfect, only He is. And I can see that this is a moot point but honestly, I am aware of my imperfections, still I try to be better. An "exhibitionist streak, or attracting attention to myself" is not my purpose. My purpose is to try to help people and, like you sir, to write. Frankly, I don't much care what anyone thinks here on Gaia. That's their opinion. My purpose is simply to be a servant. I will not stoop to anyone's level. This conversation is finished. Good day and God Bless. I will be on my way. Goodluck to you and your little dog too.
You don't get trolls often in the poetry forum, but when you do, they're first rate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff