Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Star

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Market Browser 100
LiviInLove

It was a good family day! :] Trying to fit two full grown adults into a fort meant for an almost 4 year old was interesting. Alex broke it and Becca looked at him, all serious and told him "Daddy, you brokes it. Fixes it now.... pweese?" I almost died laughing!

Awww, that's great! :]

I tell my sister "never say never" she's still young - you never know what the future holds for you. But until she is ready - she is more than welcome to play the loving doting auntie to my girls. <3 My oldest brother has one boy, who's a few months younger than Becca. smile

We met in college early 2007 - I ran into him (literally) and was in no mental frame of mind for a relationship, having just lost my twin several months previous (he passed away in November 2006). But Alex was darned determined to get me to agree to go out on a date with him - and I eventually said yes - after him coming up with roughly 30 creative ways to ask me out! Mostly to get him to just shut up! lol And we've been together ever since (we made it offical mid April and we got engaged in October of 2007, (and we were engaged for 2 years before we got married in October 2009), and we now have two beautiful little girls, Becca and Sophia. <3

That is so cute and funny. I'm glad you had a great time. Maybe one day I'll have one, but certainly not while I'm working at my minimum wage job. I can barely feed myself let alone a wee one. I plan on going to school before even thinking about it.

That is so adorable. I find that incredibly romantic. Much better than an awkward Facebook Message lol. Congratulations on your accomplishments. I'm glad to see a successful person on Gaia. It's very rare, but a great influence. I hope one day to be married, but my boyfriend and I believe it is too soon. Well he does. I've been dreaming about getting married since high school.

I'm so sorry to hear about your twin. My condolences.

Beloved Friend

LivelyNeko
LiviInLove

It was a good family day! :] Trying to fit two full grown adults into a fort meant for an almost 4 year old was interesting. Alex broke it and Becca looked at him, all serious and told him "Daddy, you brokes it. Fixes it now.... pweese?" I almost died laughing!

I tell my sister "never say never" she's still young - you never know what the future holds for you. But until she is ready - she is more than welcome to play the loving doting auntie to my girls. <3 My oldest brother has one boy, who's a few months younger than Becca. smile

We met in college early 2007 - I ran into him (literally) and was in no mental frame of mind for a relationship, having just lost my twin several months previous (he passed away in November 2006). But Alex was darned determined to get me to agree to go out on a date with him - and I eventually said yes - after him coming up with roughly 30 creative ways to ask me out! Mostly to get him to just shut up! lol And we've been together ever since (we made it offical mid April and we got engaged in October of 2007, (and we were engaged for 2 years before we got married in October 2009), and we now have two beautiful little girls, Becca and Sophia. <3

That is so cute and funny. I'm glad you had a great time. Maybe one day I'll have one, but certainly not while I'm working at my minimum wage job. I can barely feed myself let alone a wee one. I plan on going to school before even thinking about it.

That is so adorable. I find that incredibly romantic. Much better than an awkward Facebook Message lol. Congratulations on your accomplishments. I'm glad to see a successful person on Gaia. It's very rare, but a great influence. I hope one day to be married, but my boyfriend and I believe it is too soon. Well he does. I've been dreaming about getting married since high school.

Haha, she's full of funny random things like that all the time! lol Her sister isn't yet a year, so she just finds most things funny these days - a child's laughter is the best. That is a good idea - to not add to the stress now, and if it happens later, it will happen when it's right. :] Good for you for being determined to get through school. ^_^

Yeah, he's my rock and everyone who knew Carlie (my twin) tells me that it's as if Carlie sent Alex to me to teach me that it's ok to live again - Al really did help bring me back to life. Sure I do struggle, but he has been great. <3 Hey, what ever works and as long as he makes you happy, that's what matters, yeah? <3 I do try - I am a stay at home mom, who does consider going back to work, but I love being at home with our girls too much! So it's not an active job hunt I have going on. lol
I was that girl too, who had my wedding planned out - only Carlie was a part of it - which is why we had such a long engagement, well part of it too was we wanted to wait till we were done with college, but part of it was me taking time to come to terms with not having my twin there. My Wedding Pictures. <3 It was a perfect day. <3

*hugs* Thanks hon. It's a struggle some days, but I'm learning that it's ok to be sad and miss him, he'd just be the one to give a nice head smack if he knew I wasn't going out there and living life. He'll definitely never be forgotten - 8 years without him last November.

Divine Star

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Market Browser 100
LiviInLove
LivelyNeko
LiviInLove

Haha, she's full of funny random things like that all the time! lol Her sister isn't yet a year, so she just finds most things funny these days - a child's laughter is the best. That is a good idea - to not add to the stress now, and if it happens later, it will happen when it's right. :] Good for you for being determined to get through school. ^_^

Yeah, he's my rock and everyone who knew Carlie (my twin) tells me that it's as if Carlie sent Alex to me to teach me that it's ok to live again - Al really did help bring me back to life. Sure I do struggle, but he has been great. <3 Hey, what ever works and as long as he makes you happy, that's what matters, yeah? <3 I do try - I am a stay at home mom, who does consider going back to work, but I love being at home with our girls too much! So it's not an active job hunt I have going on. lol
I was that girl too, who had my wedding planned out - only Carlie was a part of it - which is why we had such a long engagement, well part of it too was we wanted to wait till we were done with college, but part of it was me taking time to come to terms with not having my twin there. My Wedding Pictures. <3 It was a perfect day. <3

*hugs* Thanks hon. It's a struggle some days, but I'm learning that it's ok to be sad and miss him, he'd just be the one to give a nice head smack if he knew I wasn't going out there and living life. He'll definitely never be forgotten - 8 years without him last November.

Awe hun! The pictures are lovely. Truly beautiful. Congratulations. I'm sorry that your twin wasn't there, but I hope and pray in spirit he was. I'm glad that your able to overcome such a difficult time in your life and even though it is still a struggle it hasn't stopped you from living. Sometimes I feel like that with my depression. I ask myself why I keep going like I do and then Brian will knowingly walk in the room and ask me what's wrong.

I just can't think of living a day without him and that's my driving force to wake up everyday.

Wow. Thank you for sharing your story with me. It has helped brighten my rough day up a lot. :3

Beloved Friend

LivelyNeko
Awe hun! The pictures are lovely. Truly beautiful. Congratulations. I'm sorry that your twin wasn't there, but I hope and pray in spirit he was. I'm glad that your able to overcome such a difficult time in your life and even though it is still a struggle it hasn't stopped you from living. Sometimes I feel like that with my depression. I ask myself why I keep going like I do and then Brian will knowingly walk in the room and ask me what's wrong.

I just can't think of living a day without him and that's my driving force to wake up everyday.

Wow. Thank you for sharing your story with me. It has helped brighten my rough day up a lot. :3
emotion_hug Thanks dear! <3 I know he was with me, even if he couldn't be there truly - we made sure to find ways to make sure he was there, through little things, and he was there in spirit. <3

I can relate to that - Alex will sometimes walk in - and just give me a hug. He won't ask me what's wrong. He knows that when I'm ready I'll talk if it's something that needs to be talked out. <3 Alex and our girls are what keep me going every day. <3

You're welcome. That's a very condensed version of our story. <3 Things happen, it's a matter of learning to move on. My twin was gay, and in a very committed relationship at the time that he passed away, but after he passed, I lost contact with his partner. Well, I got in contact with him a few years back - and I actually was the surrogate for him and his husband, they've since gotten married. <3 I'm Benji's godmother (Benjamin, or Benji as we call him - rather I call him - is their son). :] Benji just turned 2. ^_^

Divine Star

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Market Browser 100
LiviInLove
LivelyNeko

emotion_hug Thanks dear! <3 I know he was with me, even if he couldn't be there truly - we made sure to find ways to make sure he was there, through little things, and he was there in spirit. <3

I can relate to that - Alex will sometimes walk in - and just give me a hug. He won't ask me what's wrong. He knows that when I'm ready I'll talk if it's something that needs to be talked out. <3 Alex and our girls are what keep me going every day. <3

You're welcome. That's a very condensed version of our story. <3 Things happen, it's a matter of learning to move on. My twin was gay, and in a very committed relationship at the time that he passed away, but after he passed, I lost contact with his partner. Well, I got in contact with him a few years back - and I actually was the surrogate for him and his husband, they've since gotten married. <3 I'm Benji's godmother (Benjamin, or Benji as we call him - rather I call him - is their son). :]

That is amazing. <3 It such a wonderful story. If my boyfriend wasn't dead to the world right now I would be sharing it this instant. <3 2AM in the morning is probably not the best time to wake him. XD

I feel that they have telepathic powers that sense sadness. (Sorry I LARP way too much sometimes. Whenever something can just sense something like life in the air they call Sense Life) I super excited to have Brian always support anything I do. Just today he held me until I calmed down after a stressful day at work. :3 I love how they can just know.

I'm glad you were able to still share a connection with his partner and do that for him. Many wouldn't. Congratulations on being a surrogate and congratulations on your godchild. I'm happy that they were able to get married and now have a child. :3 Wow. That is such a wonderful thing to do.

Beloved Friend

LivelyNeko
LiviInLove
LivelyNeko

You're welcome. That's a very condensed version of our story. <3 Things happen, it's a matter of learning to move on. My twin was gay, and in a very committed relationship at the time that he passed away, but after he passed, I lost contact with his partner. Well, I got in contact with him a few years back - and I actually was the surrogate for him and his husband, they've since gotten married. <3 I'm Benji's godmother (Benjamin, or Benji as we call him - rather I call him - is their son). :]

That is amazing. <3 It such a wonderful story. If my boyfriend wasn't dead to the world right now I would be sharing it this instant. <3 2AM in the morning is probably not the best time to wake him. XD

I feel that they have telepathic powers that sense sadness. (Sorry I LARP way too much sometimes. Whenever something can just sense something like life in the air they call Sense Life) I super excited to have Brian always support anything I do. Just today he held me until I calmed down after a stressful day at work. :3 I love how they can just know.

I'm glad you were able to still share a connection with his partner and do that for him. Many wouldn't. Congratulations on being a surrogate and congratulations on your godchild. I'm happy that they were able to get married and now have a child. :3 Wow. That is such a wonderful thing to do.
Haha, I doubt he'd appreciate that! LOL! My hubs is asleep - as he has work tomorrow. I should be asleep as I'll be up early with the girls, but I can't sleep - I'll make myself sleep soon though.

Having a supportive partner really makes all the difference for sure on a rough day! 3nodding My twin was like that too - we knew when the other one just needed comforting. He was better at it than Alex, but Alex is decent at it - definitely not complaining. <3

I knew that it was the right thing to do. I hated that I basically just fell off the face of the earth after losing Carlie (which really is a nickname - his name was Oliver Carlisle, I called him Carlie - well one of his many many nicknames I had for him), so things just worked out. It was awkward for awhile - seeing him with another man, who's not my brother, but they're happy together, which is all I want for him. <3 And they're great dads' to Benji. <3

Do you have any funny nicknames for your boyfriend? I call my hubby Salamander sometimes - his name is Alexander Lysander - which got shortened to Al Sander, which morphed into Salamander. razz

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
LivelyNeko
Phrozen Pikachu
Morning ^^
Technically Morning seeing as my clock says 12:13am. wink Sorry for the late reply. I just got off work. How has your day been?

Well I think I sent that message on my way to work. Work was fine, met up with a friend in central london for waffles and milkshake after work which was nice. Now its tuesday morning just getting ready for work again xD. Hows your day been goin smile ?

Enduring Sex Symbol

But I can't help it if my avi IS hot! wink

Divine Star

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Market Browser 100
LiviInLove
LivelyNeko
LiviInLove
LivelyNeko

Haha, I doubt he'd appreciate that! LOL! My hubs is asleep - as he has work tomorrow. I should be asleep as I'll be up early with the girls, but I can't sleep - I'll make myself sleep soon though.

Having a supportive partner really makes all the difference for sure on a rough day! 3nodding My twin was like that too - we knew when the other one just needed comforting. He was better at it than Alex, but Alex is decent at it - definitely not complaining. <3

I knew that it was the right thing to do. I hated that I basically just fell off the face of the earth after losing Carlie (which really is a nickname - his name was Oliver Carlisle, I called him Carlie - well one of his many many nicknames I had for him), so things just worked out. It was awkward for awhile - seeing him with another man, who's not my brother, but they're happy together, which is all I want for him. <3 And they're great dads' to Benji. <3

Do you have any funny nicknames for your boyfriend? I call my hubby Salamander sometimes - his name is Alexander Lysander - which got shortened to Al Sander, which morphed into Salamander. razz

Same here. I should be sleeping, but I'm trying to allow my nerves to calm down a bit. XD Plus I'm being productive on my rp guild so it is being beneficial.

Definitely. I'd be lost without my boyfriend's cuddles on a difficult day.

I'm happy to hear that you guys have been able get through such a difficult time. I'm happy that he was still able to move on and get married. And also the little guy. So cute. I swear I tell Bri that if I was to have a little one, I pray that it is a boy so I can teach him to LARP.

(Just to let you know I am a christian but I support homosexuality and am an advocate for it to be allowed in the church. Just so that hopefully I don't make you uncomfortable with the pray speech.)

Oh and I call him trouble. Because he always has that cocky, "I've caused trouble" look on his face.

Divine Star

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Market Browser 100
Phrozen Pikachu
LivelyNeko
Phrozen Pikachu
Morning ^^
Technically Morning seeing as my clock says 12:13am. wink Sorry for the late reply. I just got off work. How has your day been?

Well I think I sent that message on my way to work. Work was fine, met up with a friend in central london for waffles and milkshake after work which was nice. Now its tuesday morning just getting ready for work again xD. Hows your day been goin smile ?

Waffles are awesome. This may be a weird question, but it's only because we have a London here in Canada but; London EN or London CA? I hope to one day go to London, England for their MCM Anime Con. XD I'm off today, but I'll be back to work Wednesday Night.

My day has been alright. Better now that I get a chance to sit down?

What brings you to Gaia?

Divine Star

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Market Browser 100
1-800-OMG-STFU

Ovens are hot as well. Which is why my mother instructed me not to touch them.

Enduring Sex Symbol

LivelyNeko
1-800-OMG-STFU

It might be wise if you did that actually, or else you might never take them off. ninja

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
LivelyNeko
Phrozen Pikachu
LivelyNeko
Phrozen Pikachu
Morning ^^

Waffles are awesome. This may be a weird question, but it's only because we have a London here in Canada but; London EN or London CA? I hope to one day go to London, England for their MCM Anime Con. XD I'm off today, but I'll be back to work Wednesday Night.

My day has been alright. Better now that I get a chance to sit down?

What brings
you to Gaia?

Erm the original, so London UK ^^. Oh London Comic Con. O didnt go to it either con in the summer or fall due to in uni and work sorta said nope sort your priorities first >.>. Jessica Nigri came to the last Comic Con but I couldnt go >.>. Ah well I got more money now to buy more nerdy anime merchandise for the next one xD.

Hmm what brings me here, dunno thought id make a few new friends so I relogged into my account after going afk for gaia for a few months as life got busy.

Ah a day off, enjoy ^^.

Beloved Friend

LivelyNeko
Same here. I should be sleeping, but I'm trying to allow my nerves to calm down a bit. XD Plus I'm being productive on my rp guild so it is being beneficial.

Definitely. I'd be lost without my boyfriend's cuddles on a difficult day.

I'm happy to hear that you guys have been able get through such a difficult time. I'm happy that he was still able to move on and get married. And also the little guy. So cute. I swear I tell Bri that if I was to have a little one, I pray that it is a boy so I can teach him to LARP.

(Just to let you know I am a christian but I support homosexuality and am an advocate for it to be allowed in the church. Just so that hopefully I don't make you uncomfortable with the pray speech.)

Oh and I call him trouble. Because he always has that cocky, "I've caused trouble" look on his face.

At least you're able to be productive - I'm on Skype, chatting with a cousin over in England - I'm asking her how Nan is doing (We recently lost our Granddad, so they've been rallying around Nan, giving her support. I'm giving her support from thousands of miles away).

A loved one's Cuddles seem to be able to make a hard day better. <3

Yeah - we tend to rally together during those specific times of the year now when it's a struggle for us both - he does miss Carlie, and his husband Greg knows that Carlie was a huge part of his life, and accepts that. Which made me accept him that much easier - knowing that he wasn't expecting Jon to just forget about Carlie and what they had together.
Couldn't you teach a little girl LARP - does it have to be a boy?

No worries. I was raised Christian - but I no longer really practice it. I kind of, in a way, gave up after losing my brother - I lost faith that this was what was supposed to happen, because it just wasn't fair. *sighs* Honestly I can't remember much of that first year after losing Carlie. I remember the parts with Alex, but not much of it. I can't tell you where he took me on our first date. sweatdrop I was in a haze of just going to the routines of life, but not really living.

Haha!
We call our oldest Hurricane Rebecca because she leaves a trail of destruction behind her wherever she goes. She's cute, but watch out for the mess of toys! razz

Divine Star

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Market Browser 100
1-800-OMG-STFU
LivelyNeko
1-800-OMG-STFU

It might be wise if you did that actually, or else you might never take them off. ninja

Burn marks are never sexy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces