Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want ...

A trailer hitch for the AE86.
abcbadcat
Ziekoh
Fierce PC is good too, it's a nasty cross up OTG and is somewhat safe when done deep enough. It aint Super Turbo good, but it's good enough.

I haven't been messing with cross up on wake up, I really should. I'm working with lots of teleports, fake focus attacks into B&B or grabs.

The start of the match, I occasionally teleport diectly behind them and grab or go to s.hk.

s.mk and s.hk are gdlk

ALSO: Favorite Rose combo: Random Ultra 2, full focus, h. soul reflect, FADC, soul throw. It looks so cool, wastes meter, and is easy, but looks so awesome.

I don't think teleporting at the start is good practice, option-select grab or neutral jump might bite your face off. Yea, even though his s.hk got nerfed it's still really really good and annoying as ********.

And I know nothing of Rose, lol.
Ziekoh
abcbadcat
Ziekoh
Fierce PC is good too, it's a nasty cross up OTG and is somewhat safe when done deep enough. It aint Super Turbo good, but it's good enough.

I haven't been messing with cross up on wake up, I really should. I'm working with lots of teleports, fake focus attacks into B&B or grabs.

The start of the match, I occasionally teleport diectly behind them and grab or go to s.hk.

s.mk and s.hk are gdlk

ALSO: Favorite Rose combo: Random Ultra 2, full focus, h. soul reflect, FADC, soul throw. It looks so cool, wastes meter, and is easy, but looks so awesome.

I don't think teleporting at the start is good practice, option-select grab or neutral jump might bite your face off. Yea, even though his s.hk got nerfed it's still really really good and annoying as ********.

And I know nothing of Rose, lol.

I only do the teleporting thing with friends, I'm much more cautious online/tourneys (even though I've only entered one and got 4th place out of 16 or so lol)
abcbadcat
I only do the teleporting thing with friends, I'm much more cautious online/tourneys (even though I've only entered one and got 4th place out of 16 or so lol)

That's not bad, my best placement in a 20 man tourney was 5th place, would have been 4th but I had to face off against a dude I play all the time.
I played everyone at the radio station I DJ for and beat everyone... except for one guy who was Ken karagrabbing all day. I would try to tech it and he would switch it up to a target combo shoryu.

He was good and they were close matches though but he overall got the best of me.
you need to make the jump andrew... Ziekoh and Casey did
Ezeikial
you need to make the jump andrew... Ziekoh and Casey did

Nahh nahhhh not gonna happen

I'd have to buy another arcade stick, console, copy of the game, and find space in my room to put it all.

I also need to buy a $300-$500 piece of DJ equipment ASAP so even if I were to get a PS3, it wouldn't be any time soon (but I'm pretty sure, it won't ever happen)
PS3? Moar like PeeSo's**t, amirite?

(I am right.)
(Just kidding. About the PS3. Not being right. I am right)
I hung out with Outlet and Duralath this weekend at Fanime

Outlet has a friend named Rob and his fan name on his badge was "Hachi Robu"

I was laughing sooooo hard lol
ho's**t!
Duralath!?!
damn havent heard that name in yeaaaaars
Ezeikial
ho's**t!
Duralath!?!

Haha yeah man

He came in 1st for 3S and 3rd for Super IV

What a beast
Hmmm.

TRD 2-way is coming and I'm going back to a stock but bigger exhaust.
abcbadcat
Ezeikial
ho's**t!
Duralath!?!

Haha yeah man

He came in 1st for 3S and 3rd for Super IV

What a beast
yeah i know that when this place first started up, he was always into SF. That is pretty much his game
I just got Blur for 360

This game is so awesome!
reaaalllyl? it doesn't look that fun to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff