Welcome to Gaia! ::

I traded in MW2 and got Pokemon Soul Silver. The game doesn't work very well on flash cards and I was really interested in the Pokewalker so I decided to jump on it.

The difference was only $0.88

xD
Heartgold what whaaaaat!
Bro Silver. -brofist-
Flaffy is a beast <333
I still think Nintendo should get off their a** and make a Pokemon MMO game for the wii...
Ezeikial
I still think Nintendo should get off their a** and make a Pokemon MMO game for the wii...

I don't.
I think you should stop being a baby-back b***h!

kidding. I love you. I just wanted to say that.
AngelicZero
Ezeikial

I don't.
and WhyTF not?
The wii is a useless paper weight.
hell this is what....the 3rd remake of those pokemon games?!?!
********!....
3RD REMAKE!!!!!
An MMO would be something that they could do to further the damn series
not just recycle it.
Hell the whole ground work is already done, they just have to get off their a** and do it

@erin...

who the hell were you talking to?
Ezeikial
AngelicZero
Ezeikial

I don't.
and WhyTF not?
The wii is a useless paper weight.
hell this is what....the 3rd remake of those pokemon games?!?!
********!....
3RD REMAKE!!!!!
An MMO would be something that they could do to further the damn series
not just recycle it.
Hell the whole ground work is already done, they just have to get off their a** and do it

@erin...

who the hell were you talking to?

3rd remake?

Fire Red/Leaf Green
Heart Gold/Soul Silver
I don't think they're going to remake Ruby and Sapphire. Remaking Red/Blue and Gold/Silver was to bring it up to date with Ruby and Sapphire's updated stat/TM list/move/etc system.

But, they might, so who knows. It'd just seem a little redundant at that point. Furthermore, if I recall correctly, they're already in the process of making a completely new 5th gen game.
Ezi- Talking to you, Triple B!

Iunno if it'd work on a Wii... just get a DS, they cost like 60 used.
AngelicZero
I don't think they're going to remake Ruby and Sapphire. Remaking Red/Blue and Gold/Silver was to bring it up to date with Ruby and Sapphire's updated stat/TM list/move/etc system.

But, they might, so who knows. It'd just seem a little redundant at that point. Furthermore, if I recall correctly, they're already in the process of making a completely new 5th gen game.

A R/S remake would be stupid.

and yes, a 5th gen has been announced
i had a ds and psp i got rid of them both..

the games for them started to slow down in production
Nintendo just announced making the DS 3-D?

newkid- But then how do you expect to CATCH 'EM ALL?!
I caught some guys in a Teggy checking out the RX-7, they drove by TWICE all hella slow looking at my car while I was washing it. I think they're jealous.

Or gay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces