Welcome to Gaia! ::

Damn, I just looked at the rankings for Myogi. The Capp leads the board at 2'53 Counter-Clock!!!!

Clockwise, a R34 and a Capp are tied at 2'53 with Zack's R32 behind them by miliseconds!!!

BTW, in reference to my bad luck last week, go check out Akagi DH Dry for the USA Central 1-50. If Akira is still no.1 there, he's the guy I had to race everytime I battled!!! He's ranked 1075 in the world, but if you look at the times all you have to do is gain one whole second and you can jump like 200+ positions . . .
Rusty_Blade
Damn, I just looked at the rankings for Myogi. The Capp leads the board at 2'53 Counter-Clock!!!!

Clockwise, a R34 and a Capp are tied at 2'53 with Zack's R32 behind them by miliseconds!!!

BTW, in reference to my bad luck last week, go check out Akagi DH Dry for the USA Central 1-50. If Akira is still no.1 there, he's the guy I had to race everytime I battled!!! He's ranked 1075 in the world, but if you look at the times all you have to do is gain one whole second and you can jump like 200+ positions . . .
someone finally posted up times for the central!!! whee ima go check it out brb
dang i cant touch his Myogi time with my FD...........hmm after reviewing all of his times on every course xd i think i shall have fun knocking his times off altho it will prolly be hard since he has an RX-8, but no biggie, i guess i have a new reason to play time attack now xd now all i gotta do is remember is to take a piece of paper with me and write down the p/ws so i can submit them xd whoops that reminds me......i have to go to sleep now so i can be up and ready to play Initial D all day tomorrow biggrin laterz all, and i shall conquer Irohazaka (please dont kill me Duralath if i mispelt that crying )and at least Happ and Akina Snow, im not too crazy about the newer courses yet, but i shall conquer them as well *does a superman pose* hey i need to add you 2 to my AIM so i can juss talk to ya about Initial D instead of playing tag with ya like this 3nodding
Ezeikial
dang i cant touch his Myogi time with my FD...........hmm after reviewing all of his times on every course xd i think i shall have fun knocking his times off altho it will prolly be hard since he has an RX-8, but no biggie, i guess i have a new reason to play time attack now xd now all i gotta do is remember is to take a piece of paper with me and write down the p/ws so i can submit them xd whoops that reminds me......i have to go to sleep now so i can be up and ready to play Initial D all day tomorrow biggrin laterz all, and i shall conquer Irohazaka (please dont kill me Duralath if i mispelt that crying )and at least Happ and Akina Snow, im not too crazy about the newer courses yet, but i shall conquer them as well *does a superman pose* hey i need to add you 2 to my AIM so i can juss talk to ya about Initial D instead of playing tag with ya like this 3nodding

Yeah, well...it would be more convenient. My AIM's there on the button below.

And yes, you spelled Irohazaka correctly. And I'm not sure if I'm going to return to Irohazaka for Version 3 or master a different course. Shomaru and Tuschisaka are very promising. Ah well.
yeah for some reason, I'm more intimidated by Iro in this one than in ver.2 . . .

I was hoping that I could change the parts course on my cars when I'd transfer, but you cannot.

May or may not be able to go up to the mall to play this week, experinceing some car trouble unfortunatly . . .
Yeah, you can't change your parts course at card transfer. Whichever one you left it with in Version 2 is the one you're gonna have at transfer.

And yes, the physics in Irohazaka have changed dramatically. It is no longer like Version 2. It's much harder.

I played earlier today...managed 3'16 on Shomaru IB. It seems that I have an affinity for Inbound courses now. Happogahara IB, Shomaru IB...now all that's left is to take Tuschisaka IB at my arcade. Shouldn't be too hard, now...
i use:
ver 2: rx-7 spirit R
ver 3: rx-8,evo 4

onli reason i believe iro got harder is becuz cane or whoever(mr2) actrully jumps now like in the anime

rx-8 is like rated 2nd on both dry and wet... but like 20th in snow.... over all i still pick gc8v (code for it now is shift up 6 times, down 2 hold brake and press change view), evo 4, and rx-8
oO Kaworu Oo
i use:
ver 2: rx-7 spirit R
ver 3: rx-8,evo 4

onli reason i believe iro got harder is becuz cane or whoever(mr2) actrully jumps now like in the anime

rx-8 is like rated 2nd on both dry and wet... but like 20th in snow.... over all i still pick gc8v (code for it now is shift up 6 times, down 2 hold brake and press change view), evo 4, and rx-8

RX-8 is first in Dry and Wet now. It edged out the Capp in the Dry and the R32 in the Wet. But yeah, it's not that great in the Snow.
I would argue that, because Akira raced snow, and he made it look totally easy. I'll be up there tomorrow this time for sure. I got to get my FD leveled up!
I haven't played the game, but I've seen episodes 1-6. Pretty good anime series. I won't give away who drives the 8-6. But I'm sure you guys know.
i played ver 1 and 2 i like the sil80 maya and simon drives
the sil80 is a cool, but confusing car. I have googled my a** of trying to find out what year model that is.
Rusty_Blade
I would argue that, because Akira raced snow, and he made it look totally easy. I'll be up there tomorrow this time for sure. I got to get my FD leveled up!

If you're arguing against the SE3P being not-so-great in the snow...just check the ID V3 rankings. SE3P isn't near the top. In fact, the Trueno even beats it out. 4WD rules the snow. Besides, Akira's a strong player. Snow ain't easy, especially if you don't have 4WD. Leave it to the cars like the ST205, the R34, the GC8V, and the CN9A to dominate the snow.
Duralath
Rusty_Blade

If you're arguing against the SE3P being not-so-great in the snow...just check the ID V3 rankings. SE3P isn't near the top. In fact, the Trueno even beats it out. 4WD rules the snow. Besides, Akira's a strong player. Snow ain't easy, especially if you don't have 4WD. Leave it to the cars like the ST205, the R34, the GC8V, and the CN9A to dominate the snow.

Yeah I know, but then again what I saw was pure skill.

It just goes to show that its not the car that counts, but the driver.

Anybody can go get an RX-8 and drive it, how well depends on their ability.

But all in all, yeah I know, the RX-8 sucks in Snow lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces