Hitman47
Ragnarok Ninja X
Try not too make 2 topics.

Keep this in Mind.

Thank you.
cool

... wtf!?!?!?
yeh i was a lil puzzled about this too, thats back on the first page

No, Not that... Why did that one guy say Cool? WTF!?!?!?
Casey_Type R
abcbadcat
I was thinking of starting a Trueno but, I dunno which one though... I odn't really like Akina but, I like the trueno though. I really like Iro so, I might start an EVO but, I dunno which one though... Probably a EVO III because of it's cool misfiring system and because I heard that it wasn't bad on Akina and Akagi... is that true?

The Evo III is excellent on Akagi but all the Evo's are horrid on Akina. If you want a Trueno, get the Turbo one. D-Tune.

The Trueno with D-Tune personally is crap, in other words...just get a Levin if you want a really good turbo charged 86. Anything with the updated Hachi engine equals better training, but it has it's downfall of the deadspot. Shomaru being the obvious and most hateful place to take any 86 updated engine driver to...infact considered cheap. Especially if it's an RX-8..gah...satan's tool -_-.

If it's Akagi downhill that you're claiming the Evo takes all...I laugh. Uphill yeah, even a 32,FD, or 34 can give it one heck of a challenge...wet for the Skylines. It actually all comes down to boost on or off. Boost off just is a battle of who can make the less mistakes and taking the corners better. Boost on is just a battle of who blocks more, fake outs, as well as cornering as well. Thats why Akagi/Akina, Downhill, Wet in an 86 is such fun.
SeijunX
Casey_Type R
abcbadcat
I was thinking of starting a Trueno but, I dunno which one though... I odn't really like Akina but, I like the trueno though. I really like Iro so, I might start an EVO but, I dunno which one though... Probably a EVO III because of it's cool misfiring system and because I heard that it wasn't bad on Akina and Akagi... is that true?

The Evo III is excellent on Akagi but all the Evo's are horrid on Akina. If you want a Trueno, get the Turbo one. D-Tune.

The Trueno with D-Tune personally is crap, in other words...just get a Levin if you want a really good turbo charged 86. Anything with the updated Hachi engine equals better training, but it has it's downfall of the deadspot. Shomaru being the obvious and most hateful place to take any 86 updated engine driver to...infact considered cheap. Especially if it's an RX-8..gah...satan's tool -_-.

If it's Akagi downhill that you're claiming the Evo takes all...I laugh. Uphill yeah, even a 32,FD, or 34 can give it one heck of a challenge...wet for the Skylines. It actually all comes down to boost on or off. Boost off just is a battle of who can make the less mistakes and taking the corners better. Boost on is just a battle of who blocks more, fake outs, as well as cornering as well. Thats why Akagi/Akina, Downhill, Wet in an 86 is such fun.

Oh well, I like my FC 3nodding
abcbadcat
SeijunX
Casey_Type R
abcbadcat

Some reason about of 40+ people at my local arcade that plays this, there's only one FC driver. Others have the card but never use. I'm only one of two Hachi drivers, the rest are evo, FD, S13's, and a handful of Skylines.
SeijunX
abcbadcat
SeijunX
Casey_Type R
abcbadcat

Some reason about of 40+ people at my local arcade that plays this, there's only one FC driver. Others have the card but never use. I'm only one of two Hachi drivers, the rest are evo, FD, S13's, and a handful of Skylines.

... Where do you play at?
abcbadcat
SeijunX
abcbadcat
SeijunX
Casey_Type R
abcbadcat

Bay City,MI. Bay City Mall, a Namco owned arcade "Pocket Change" Infact there's a tourny this Saturday, which I'll probably go cheap. If first string on all races, either Akagi or Akina ^_^
SeijunX
abcbadcat
SeijunX
abcbadcat
SeijunX
Casey_Type R
abcbadcat

Bay City,MI. Bay City Mall, a Namco owned arcade "Pocket Change" Infact there's a tourny this Saturday, which I'll probably go cheap. If first string on all races, either Akagi or Akina ^_^

Ohh, I play in San Jose and Milpitas CA *Was just wonderin'* 3nodding What is the going price for your arcades? For ours it's 75 cents to play and then 50 cents to continue.
abcbadcat
SeijunX
abcbadcat
SeijunX
abcbadcat
SeijunX
Casey_Type R
abcbadcat

Ohh, I play in San Jose and Milpitas CA *Was just wonderin'* 3nodding What is the going price for your arcades? For ours it's 75 cents to play and then 50 cents to continue.

Curses you, it's still a dollar here and a dollar to continue. Actually tokens but...yeah...GM won't change settings -_-
SeijunX
abcbadcat
SeijunX
abcbadcat
SeijunX
abcbadcat
SeijunX
Casey_Type R
abcbadcat

Curses you, it's still a dollar here and a dollar to continue. Actually tokens but...yeah...GM won't change settings -_-

Awww, that sux. At the mall it is dollar to play 50 cents to continue... some people hella hog the machines some times sweatdrop
It's 50 cents where I play...50 for a continue as well, and 50 for a card. Awesome times...now, I've just gotta go back and play now...two weeks without ID; I should be rested enough to take care of it all.
Kyros Valchion
It's 50 cents where I play...50 for a continue as well, and 50 for a card. Awesome times...now, I've just gotta go back and play now...two weeks without ID; I should be rested enough to take care of it all.

where do you play? ..and why haven't i seen this awesome yet cheap place?
Weizkruz
Kyros Valchion

Good ol' Golf 'n' Stuff in Ventura, California. They lowered the prices about a month or two ago.
Kyros Valchion
Weizkruz
Kyros Valchion

Good ol' Golf 'n' Stuff in Ventura, California. They lowered the prices about a month or two ago.

wow .. that's bloody cheap .. in american dollars cheap. but still expensive for me =p

but on another note that is still bloody cheap.
Weizkruz
Kyros Valchion
Weizkruz
Kyros Valchion

wow .. that's bloody cheap .. in american dollars cheap. but still expensive for me =p

but on another note that is still bloody cheap.

What kinda? See! I wish our arcade was like that but everything is just so expesive thier, it almost makes me cry.

Dollar to play, Dollar for a card, Dollar to continue...Pretty gay, eh? Ya pretty much, especially when some rich dude pumps like 5 dollars in, in a row. Then your stuck waiting.
Kyros Valchion
Weizkruz
Kyros Valchion

Ventura... that sounds fimiliar... Do they have a Pop'n Music over there?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff