Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Kitten

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good morning~
                Or afternoon > <
                Whatever it is, I hope it's a great one ^^

How do you do?~

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Mewmew Purrinsesu
aw such a cute avatar and avi art!!!
its still morning im not normaly up this early (8:30 am) but i had somethings i needed to get done. also need to not sleep in so much crying

Shy Kitten

itty bitty Rinny

Thank you so much~
                I love this avatar <3
                Sadly, i can't take any credit for the art, other than my choice of artist on that occasion was so perfect~

That is way too early > <
                Perhaps you'll get a chance to catch up on some sleep through the day?
                That's what I usually try to do when I feel like I need more sleep, but don't want to sleep in in the morning.
                Out of curiosity, what time would you normally get up?

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
Mewmew Purrinsesu
uh normaly i wake around 12 or so, im such a lazy bones...
yeah i might take a nap. oh btw im drawing your cuteness~ heart

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
Mewmew Purrinsesu
User Image

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Yep my birthday is 7/8 and my surgery was done in November.

Shy Kitten

itty bitty Rinny

Goodness, you are a lazybones~
                At least you're not in denial about it though, that has to be a good thing, right? > <

Andandand, hey! That's so cute!
                May I add that picture to the list in my profile?~

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
8 tailed snake miu
asdfasdf! wholy crap how are you doing? i hated it the first time cause it was like you have to learn how to walk again... but the second surgury was much easyer. they were trying to talk me into using a walker and i was like ffff.... no way xD

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
Mewmew Purrinsesu
yes yes its yours and your more than welcome to post it anywhere you like
and yeah my doc thinks i might have narcolepsy so january im going to have a sleep study done. i can fall asleep anywhere its horrible ; 3;

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
itty bitty Rinny
8 tailed snake miu
asdfasdf! wholy crap how are you doing? i hated it the first time cause it was like you have to learn how to walk again... but the second surgury was much easyer. they were trying to talk me into using a walker and i was like ffff.... no way xD

Today I have some stiffness in my back and a burning sensation on the scar. It's just one of those days I guess xd have to take on day at a time. walking has been better as time has gone on...May I ask why you had to have a second surgery? eek gonk

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
8 tailed snake miu
i dont want to tell you now cause it might scare you... one of the two rods and a screw broke...

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
itty bitty Rinny
8 tailed snake miu
i dont want to tell you now cause it might scare you... one of the two rods and a screw broke...

Oh gawd.... That must've been a nightmare gonk

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
8 tailed snake miu
yes it was terrifying... but i livrd through it ^^;
Hey Rinny, you seem really cool. I'm pretty socially awkward as well but trying to make more friends/be more social on Gaia. I think art is awesome but I'm terrible at it myself sad . The only creativity I have is sometimes humor stuff like comics, but haven't done much of that in a while.

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
itty bitty Rinny
8 tailed snake miu
yes it was terrifying... but i livrd through it ^^;

Thats good 3nodding I have to go back in a few weeks to get a x-ray. So i'm hoping everything goes well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff