Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Kitten

itty bitty Rinny
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*huggles*
                Thank you very much, Rinny~ 💕
                I'm sorry for not being around to talk to you today. Just one of those busy days. You know how it goes, I'm sure > <

Sleep study?
                Sounds like the sort of class that even I could pass! ^^

itty bitty Rinny
Sexy Platypus Chef
im 23 and my birthday is in july~
yeah im pretty good other than that just relaxing and doing a bit of drawing with a friend ^_^
Sigh. I wish I could draw. I've tried learning but I can't. Doesn't help that I have no creativity. Lol. Same thing with instruments. Dx
I've tried but I can't get into it

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
tehsleepyturtle
thanks, though i dont think im cool *blush*
thanks for stoping and chatting with me! yeah i find that typing or chatting online is way different than rl social acward situations, its easyer because they dont see your face which i dont have much confidence. ive been doing better at it but its still hard from time to time.
ah thats cool, comedy sometimes confuses me... most things i just kinda stare with a derp face for like a minute then laugh acwardly xD
itty bitty Rinny
tehsleepyturtle
thanks, though i dont think im cool *blush*
thanks for stoping and chatting with me! yeah i find that typing or chatting online is way different than rl social acward situations, its easyer because they dont see your face which i dont have much confidence. ive been doing better at it but its still hard from time to time.
ah thats cool, comedy sometimes confuses me... most things i just kinda stare with a derp face for like a minute then laugh acwardly xD

I'm getting better as well but yeah, sometimes it's still tough. How's your day going so far?

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
8 tailed snake miu
itty bitty Rinny
8 tailed snake miu
yes it was terrifying... but i livrd through it ^^;

Thats good 3nodding I have to go back in a few weeks to get a x-ray. So i'm hoping everything goes well.

i hope everything goes well.
so do you draw often and do you do gaia freebs?

Shy Kitten

itty bitty Rinny
most things i just kinda stare with a derp face for like a minute then laugh acwardly xD

I'm sorry of this is something that you feel self-conscious about, but when I read that bit, it made me melt a little > <
                Seriously adorable~ *nods*

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
Mewmew Purrinsesu
yeah i understand, the past 2 years ive been very busy with social things and im trying to get back online to chat with old friends and make new ones. a sleep study is where they hook you up to monitors and check your sleep stuff while you sleep. make sure your breathing correctly or if your getting enough of the good kinda sleep. d'aw thanks yeah its one of thos things im super self conscious about but i love when im told im cuute it makes my confidence go way up ^///^

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
itty bitty Rinny
8 tailed snake miu
itty bitty Rinny
8 tailed snake miu
yes it was terrifying... but i livrd through it ^^;

Thats good 3nodding I have to go back in a few weeks to get a x-ray. So i'm hoping everything goes well.

i hope everything goes well.
so do you draw often and do you do gaia freebs?

I try to draw often. I would do drawings for people, but I don't have a scanner. ( I have to use my camera ). What do you use?

Shy Kitten

itty bitty Rinny

Oh, I'm more than happy to announce your cuteness *nods*
                That sleep study thing sounds like it might be a little intrusive.
                I guess it's a good thing that you can sleep anywhere~

So, you've not been around here much for the last two years?
                I feel rather fortunate to have been here to meet you now then ^^

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
Mewmew Purrinsesu
aw i need more people in my life like you 4laugh
and yeah its really weird having the sleep study done, yes i can sleep anywhere and long time but its not deep sleep = 3= so they need to fix that.and nooo i feel fortunate that i met you, you seem like a really nice person.

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
8 tailed snake miu
i usually just draw traditional, digital with tablet, or digital with mouse~
and oh, some camras are super nice! you should try and do some pixel art with a computer mouse. there are practice bases out there that are free to use. also im learning how to do 2d vector it seems even easyer to draw like that with a mouse you should try ^_^

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
meow bump! im up to chat now <3

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100

Tiny Animal