Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 149 ]
Total Votes:[ 149 ]

I feel like it won't be the last we see of her.
Doug's death was more accidental than Carley's. He was trying to pull Ben away, but got shot in the back of the head.

New Walking Dead on Sunday!!!
Beat TWD season 1! crying

Questionable Friend

ahhhh i've been without power since monday after a tornado. I hope I never go through another one.

Oh man what'd you do at the very end of twd game? I shot Lee because i didn't want him to turn I also cried a lot.

TWD new episode was amazing. Carol is hardcore.
I'm glad you're okay! I hope I never have to experience one.

I didn't really cry, but I knew it was coming since the beginning (spoilers showed up on my tumblr dash). I ended up shooting Lee. I also cut his arm off too.

Carol was a fricking badass. I'm looking forward to this season.

Questionable Friend

I cut it off too.

I've been reading TWD comic, up to the prison chapters. The TV show made good choices on cutting out some of the characters. They're pretty pointless.
I'm really looking forward to this season of TWD. But I'm upset again. Bobbbbbbbb. But I wonder if he got infected fighting those nasty water walkers?

Questionable Friend

I thought it was a terrible idea, just dropping into the flooded basement like that. That priest is shadyyyy. The Terminus group should have found their way to the farm in the game. lol
I think the priest is connected with the peeps that kidnapped Beth. There a cross or something similar on the back of the car Darryl and Carol saw.

Questionable Friend

I don't like the group breaking up. :s

I wonder if Eugene really knows a cure or if he's making it up for some reason.

Questionable Friend

TWDG Season 2 is on sale now for $12.49. surprised
Thanks for telling me! I didn't get an email telling me it was on sale.

I'll let you know when I start playing.
Transistor is also on sale till tomorrow if you're interested.

Questionable Friend

gah, I still haven't played Bastion. ._.

I bought 400 Days, TWD season 2 and Five Nights at Freddy's. Even though I've watched enough videos to know exactly how it goes, it still scares me.
I am literally out of space on my computer, so it might be awhile before I get to install TWD season 2. I need to get an external hard drive for videos and old files. :/

Questionable Friend

I started working so I haven't had much time to play games.

I finally watched Over the Garden Wall on Monday. Oh my gosh it was amazing. I've started rewatching it. I want to watch it forever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff