Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 149 ]
Total Votes:[ 149 ]

Questionable Friend

I've been wanting to read Afterlife with Archie. I heard it was good.

I got an iphone! It's super nice, oh gosh. Any apps you recommend? I got garage band, that's fun to mess with.
There's this near little app called Handy. It's a drawing reference tool for hands and heads. You turn them at any angle and move the lighting around. I don't think it's free though.

I like the 8tracks app. Users create music playlists for pretty much anything you can think of. Anime, video games, sleep, ghibli, lots of different tags to explore.

For a game, I recommend Ridiculous Fishing. It isn't free, but it's a pretty fun game.

I've been playing To The Moon (not a iOS game). It's a pretty incredible, little game. I bought it during Steam's summer sale.

Been playing Lightning Returns too. It's not great. xp I just wanna see how this series ends.

Questionable Friend

I don't have you as a friend on steam, do I? I'll check out those apps.

I bought Bioshock, Bioshock 2 and Bioshock Infinite during the last Steam sale. Bioshock won't play, something to do with my tablet running at the same time? I haven't gotten that worked out yet.

I still haven't finished last of us. Aghhh. Maybe I'll get back to it today.
No, I don't have any Steam friends. rofl My username is jjjacklyn.

I got Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask today! Yay, more puzzles I can't solve.: xp:

Questionable Friend

I couldn't find you. I sent you my steam, add me if you want.

Got Bioshock working. Motion sickness strikes again. mad It has an awesome atmosphere though.
Okay, I sent you a friend invite. I don't think I even had my profile set up. Lol. I was able to change my displayed username too.

I'm pretty interested in Infinite but I don't if I'll ever get around to playing it though.

Questionable Friend

I'm liking Bioshock a lot so far. Infinite is supposed to be really good.

On demand still hasn't put up the new Korra eps. crying I know I could watch them online but I like watching them on TV better. /first world problems
This season has been amazing! Did you hear Nick is taking it off the air and going only digital for the rest of the season though? SO DUMB.

Questionable Friend

WAIT WHAT

That's ridiculous! I'd been thinking about cutting cable because there's like maybe 5 things on TV I watch, Korra being one of them. And most of these shows aren't even on half the year.

Man.
I would cut cable if I could have proper internet.

I hope the dvd comes out soon. It's a pain for me and my sister to watch something on a laptop.

I need to pre-order Persona Q and Persona 4 Arena 2 because I want the tarot cards. IDK if I'll get PQ special edition set or not.

Questionable Friend

I haven't preordered yet. I haven't decided if I should even bother or not.

I'll probably see Guardians of the Galaxy this weekend. I think TMNT is out next weekend.
Yeah, I might wait too. The games will probably go on sale between their release and Christmas.

I highly recommend Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask. It is one of my favorites in the series.

Questionable Friend

ahhh GotG is really good!! TMNT was pretty decent if you already were a fan. I do wish Megan Fox wasn't in it...

I've heard people say Miracle Mask was awesome. Now I really want to play it. :0
Have you seen the Tokyo Ghoul anime? It's really good. I think you would like it.

Questionable Friend

no, I haven't.

I got the Telltale Walking Dead game. I'm about an hour and a half in. It's really good!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff