Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

gaia_star Good morning guys!
Sorry I didn't get back to you last night, my boyfriend and I decided to go out for dinner, and unfortunately he became sick. :<
How's everyone's morning going so far?

Friendly Gaian

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Hello there

Friendly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-=Walks in slowly and shyly waving=- Hi everyone. ;3 How is everyone doing on this beautiful Tuesday morning/evening? (Depending on where you live)

Friendly Gaian

gaia_star Hiya, girls!
I'm doing very well, thank you!
Are you up to anything today? I'll be heading out soon to adventure around town for household things.

Friendly Noob

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Hellow there, nice to meet you

Friendly Regular

Mornings are never my strong suit, more to mean that I'm never quite happy having to get up at half past 5 am. It makes me go buhhhh.

Friendly Gaian

gaia_star Most people aren't a fan of the mornings haha! I'm a huge morning person, I'm usually up at 7 and eager to start the day.

Friendly Gaian

Friendly Regular

Well I don't think 7 is too bad. Put that clock back to 5:30 and see just how ready you are to be up and at 'em wink

Friendly Gaian

gaia_star Eh, I was a nanny, and waking up at 4:30 to catch a boat was pretty much a daily thing for me. razz But it is nice to sleep in a little bit now!
I guess it's time to jump in. heart

Friendly Regular

A nanny huh? That's a pretty tough job, how long did you do it for?

Friendly Gaian

PouncinPichu

gaia_star Helloooo! How's it going? c:

@Shouhei: About 9 years! I began when I was 10 years old looking after my siblings/cousins, and
moved onto different families when I was 12/13. What do you do for a living? Are you a student?

Friendly Regular

Right now I'm an administrative assistant, but I'm probably going to transition to teaching soon. What made you want to give up the nanny gig?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff