Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Worker

Phrozen Pikachu
Waitingforwings6
Phrozen Pikachu

Lol well at least you learned a little something lol but please don't judge us all on those stupid reality shows! We are not all like that! Lol

Not reality shows, I don't watch them. There just really stupid in my opinion yet people watch them >.>.

Like tv shows like suits,breaking bad,how i met your mother,community shows like that .

Ahh good lol and yea I don't watch reality tv either, it just makes some people look dumb xd xp

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Waitingforwings6
Phrozen Pikachu
Waitingforwings6
Phrozen Pikachu

Lol well at least you learned a little something lol but please don't judge us all on those stupid reality shows! We are not all like that! Lol

Not reality shows, I don't watch them. There just really stupid in my opinion yet people watch them >.>.

Like tv shows like suits,breaking bad,how i met your mother,community shows like that .

Ahh good lol and yea I don't watch reality tv either, it just makes some people look dumb xd xp

^^ and it plays on the stupid sterotype, just to makepeople laugh but im like this is dumb *changes channel

Angelic Worker

Phrozen Pikachu
Waitingforwings6
Phrozen Pikachu
Waitingforwings6
Phrozen Pikachu

^^ and it plays on the stupid sterotype, just to makepeople laugh but im like this is dumb *changes channel

Indeed!!

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Waitingforwings6
Phrozen Pikachu
Waitingforwings6
Phrozen Pikachu
Waitingforwings6
Phrozen Pikachu

Indeed!!

Yup

Hmm I may be watching Gone Girl in the evening.

Angelic Worker

Phrozen Pikachu

Fun fun smile what's it about?

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Waitingforwings6
Phrozen Pikachu

You ain't seen the trailer ?

Its about a married couple and apparently the husband killed the wife, but the entire community wants to find the killer. The husband says it wasnt him but the entire community think it was him and his wife said he was a murderer in a note. (all from a trailer)

So im expecting a plot twist at the end of this movie

Angelic Worker

Phrozen Pikachu
Waitingforwings6
Phrozen Pikachu

Its about a married couple and apparently the husband killed the wife, but the entire community wants to find the killer. The husband says it wasnt him but the entire community think it was him and his wife said he was a murderer in a note. (all from a trailer)

Nope never seen it, but it sounds like a thrilling movie, and hopefully there is a plot twist otherwise that's the whole movie in a nut shell

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Waitingforwings6
Phrozen Pikachu
Waitingforwings6
Phrozen Pikachu

Nope never seen it, but it sounds like a thrilling movie, and hopefully there is a plot twist otherwise that's the whole movie in a nut shell

Oh oh watch "The Equaliser" watched it on sunday. Its soooo epic, its on the same level as "Taken" with Liam Neeson <3

Angelic Worker

Phrozen Pikachu

Ahh, I'm not much of a movie watcher sad but maybe if it comes out on On Demand (it's kinda like Netflix, but it's HBO and Cinemax) I'll give it a look see smile

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Waitingforwings6
Phrozen Pikachu

Ahh, I'm not much of a movie watcher sad but maybe if it comes out on On Demand (it's kinda like Netflix, but it's HBO and Cinemax) I'll give it a look see smile

Watch Taken, it should be on netflix. It came out years ago one of my all time fav movies

Angelic Worker

Phrozen Pikachu
Waitingforwings6
Phrozen Pikachu

Watch Taken, it should be on netflix. It came out years ago one of my all time fav movies

Actually seen that one, should watch the second one lol but hey I'm gunna go chill for a while, I'll be back sometime smile talk later *waves*

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Waitingforwings6
Phrozen Pikachu
Waitingforwings6
Phrozen Pikachu

Actually seen that one, should watch the second one lol but hey I'm gunna go chill for a while, I'll be back sometime smile talk later *waves*

The second one is quite bad tbh >.>. Yup same for me gotta go get ready before meeting my friends at the cinema.

Talk to you soon bye for now biggrin
Waitingforwings6
Ones Pink
Cool, have never came across this one before.
Nice to see there are more of these forums now, not just the original.
Yep this ones been around a while ^_^
After gaia locked the original one from 04 like a year ago. It is just nice to see the idea that we have all grown with gaia is catching on.

Maybe I might try to come back more often. Just glad you wrote me back and quickly too. It is nice to have some one write back.

Angelic Worker

Ones Pink
Waitingforwings6
Ones Pink
Cool, have never came across this one before.
Nice to see there are more of these forums now, not just the original.
Yep this ones been around a while ^_^
After gaia locked the original one from 04 like a year ago. It is just nice to see the idea that we have all grown with gaia is catching on.

Maybe I might try to come back more often. Just glad you wrote me back and quickly too. It is nice to have some one write back.

i try to get back to people as quickly as I can smile but sometimes, I will warn you, there are times where I just don't feel like talking to anyone >.< I'm not ignoring people, I'd rather just not spread my mood to others, ya know? but for the most part, if you quote me or message i message back smile

Dangerous Sex Symbol

12,600 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
well well, this is where i belong! =P

Im an old folk....X_x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash