Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celisasu
Wait. How is XIII-2 great when XIII was kind of....bad?
That's the shocker--I hated Final Fantasy XIII! Well, I hated a lot of the characters and almost all of the writing (Sazh and Snow were great, though). I loved playing the game part of it--when I was allowed to. Finally, when it opened up and gave me access to all the classes and let me explore some, I liked it--but it was like 25 hours too late.

FFXIII-2 may have a goofy story, but it's damn fun to play. 3nodding

Also, pick up Resident Evil: Revelations if you get the chance.

Magical Lunatic

I've heard good things about Revelations but I'm not really a Resident Evil fan. The only one I've beat is 5 and that's because it's multiplayer and I enjoy games I can play with friends even if they're not in a genre I personally enjoy(hence the relatively high number of FPS/TPS games that I've beat).

I'm looking forward to X-Com(the strategy game, not the FPS) when that comes out. It looks very promising.

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
Celisasu
Channel your inner troll! Set it wild and free!

Yesssss join us on the dark side!
Also that picture made me lol.

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
Also I just noticed we are almost to 26000 pages and Gaia just had it's nineth anniversary. God we're old.

Shameless Lunatic

[Celeste Verselles]
Also I just noticed we are almost to 26000 pages and Gaia just had it's nineth anniversary. God we're old.

Speak for yourself! gonk

Editquote/fail
Celisasu
I'm looking forward to X-Com(the strategy game, not the FPS) when that comes out. It looks very promising.

X-Com scared the ever-living s**t out of me when I was a kid. crying ******** Chryssalids...

Magical Lunatic

KitsuneNinja
Celisasu

X-Com scared the ever-living s**t out of me when I was a kid. crying ******** Chryssalids...

xd
Asura's Wrath, Game of the Year 2012.

Okay, maybe not, but it's amazing. I'll have a review up over the weekend, along with Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D.
I'm stiiiiiiiiilllll in a dreeeeeeeaaaaaam....SNAKE EATERRRRRRRR!

I don't know where that came from. ninja

Sparkly Smoker

So I got an email about Gaia's 9th Anniversary.

And while I was in my email I found this lovely gem.

User Image

How has MK been??

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
Gaia is Gaia. The big, monstrous cash cow that it's been for several years now.

I'm good though. biggrin Goin' back to school, gettin' mah edumacation on and all that. And that picture is priceless.
Holy crap at that picture. That's amusing, but reminds me of just how long it's actually been.

Good lord, nine years...really?

Magical Lunatic

That lovely gem is indeed lovely. Ah the memories.
OLD ART. NO.

GET THAT.

AWAY FROM ME.

AAaauuuugggghhhh... crying

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
KitsuneNinja
OLD ART. NO.

GET THAT.

AWAY FROM ME.

AAaauuuugggghhhh... crying

Lololol I have some of Kitsu's ancient art stowed away in my photobucket. Including chibis of aaaaaaaaall the old MKers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff