Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Lunatic

[Celeste Verselles]
I think I must be the only person on earth who isn't playing Skyrim right now.
I'm not playing it either.

As some of you know, I like playing shooters. Not first person, but the side scrolling Gradius style ones(there's a reason one of my higher Achievement scores is in Deathsmiles). Anyways I picked up Otomedius Excellent. It's crap. Honestly you'll get a better game for $10 or so by purchasing Trouble Witches Neo off of Live. Or just get Deathsmiles. Or heck, Deathsmiles 2X(sure it's in Japanese but it's a shooter, you don't need to know what they're saying).

When I died in Witches or Deathsmiles I could see what I needed to do. I might not have been skilled enough to actually do it but I could see it. Otomedius will kill you in unfair ways at times. For example I died at one point....and reappeared behind a barrier without enough firepower to blow it up in time and thus died immediately again. There's an accelerated dodge the barriers level too where at one point your choices are a kill you barrier or some monsters who take lots of shots to kill so if you don't have a laser equipped(good for dealing with those type of monsters especially at the speed you're flying) your dead no matter what you do.

Graphics are rather subpar as well. Which I could tolerate if it was a good game but alas it isn't.
SKYRIM! scream

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
So I'm totally posting this from my kindle fire. I freaking love this thing.

Magical Lunatic

I've just realized I have a lot of online multiplayer 360 games. Probably a side effect of playing with my brother as much as I do. I should play with other people more. xd

Shameless Lunatic

I might be a little biased, loved Morrowind. Oblivion was pretty cool. This is a lot like Morrowind. <3

A few people at work have those fires, they look pretty cool.

Magical Lunatic

Poor little MK. *Pets it* Don't worry. I remember you exist.

Sometimes.
*Wonders in from the cold*

Hello!

Shameless Lunatic

Firebird1
*Wonders in from the cold*
Hello!

How are you?
I'm alive... I think....

Shameless Lunatic

My best guess would be yes.

...probably.