Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Lunatic

Dracoya
Why am I not surprized at you being cylon? Or taking over the ship?

btw, happy birthday. or halloween... or xmas. Or something.

*Declares my undying love and devotion for you* Thank you! So many wonderful poses from this one. heart

And actually the running gag in our group is "Ben is the Cylon". He was the one who played Rosalin and....he ended up being the other cylon. We got some good laughs as the two of us rampaged through the ship.

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Tsuchirinhon
but why bother even using it when you can use an axe?

Oddly enough, this reminded me of the time a toothpick imbedded itself into my foot and I couldn't walk for a few days. sad Toothpicks hurt and can damage your pretty good man.

Aged Codger

Squeeky McSqueekles
Tsuchirinhon
but why bother even using it when you can use an axe?

Oddly enough, this reminded me of the time a toothpick imbedded itself into my foot and I couldn't walk for a few days. sad Toothpicks hurt and can damage your pretty good man.

Did you step on a tooth pick land mine?

Anonymooo
Because I love the showmanship aspect of fighting games. Sure, I may only win once or twice, but I still beat a guy using the highest-tier character with a lower (sometimes much lower) tier character. Each individual fight is important to me. xd

I ain't talkin' about personal preference, though. Was talkin' about tiers and whether or not a character is good or bad, which don't have anything to do with that. If you want to get into that, I always play the character that I like the most and don't give a s**t what tier he is. ********, I play Zappa in Guilty Gear, and he's never been higher than B Rank [and is usually C or D].
Why is no one else joining the argument about the merits of cheese in a fighting game?

And only Migy joining the conversation about cheese on crackers?

Shameless Lunatic

Because we are all a.d.h.t.a.s.

attention deficit Hey theres a squirrel!

Magical Lunatic

Se-vens
Why is no one else joining the argument about the merits of cheese in a fighting game?

And only Migy joining the conversation about cheese on crackers?

Well cheese on crackers is good.

What? You wanted to talk about cheese on videogames? I suggest not doing so. It'll probably damage the game either by getting goo on the disk so you can't read it or if playing a cartridge the little prongs so it can't be read. Bad idea. Besides, videogames probably don't taste very good.

Hey! It's a brick!

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Tsuchirinhon

Did you step on a tooth pick land mine?

Not even close- When we were little we had to use toothpicks to unlock our bedroom doors. Anyways, one was left on the carpet for some dumb reason. I didn't see it and when I went to stand up from sitting on the floor somehow the dang thing was in the top of my foot and only the tip was sticking out. It was super painful.

'Celisasu"
by getting goo on the disk so you can't read it or if playing a cartridge the little prongs

Also, that reminds me that you shouldn't spill orange juice on your videogames either. It'd be just like putting cheese on them- maybe even worse? Sigh, drunk friends will be drunk.

Dracoya
Because we are all a.d.h.t.a.s.

attention deficit Hey theres a squirrel!

... hum... I could go for a cheeseburger right now.
you guy need fight in mortal Kombat!!!!!!!! is fun game see people take on here it nice to see

Codger

Drucla1988
you guy need fight in mortal Kombat!!!!!!!! is fun game see people take on here it nice to see
Grammar, you're doing it wrong.

Magical Lunatic

Mad Migy 9
Drucla1988
It's a lost art.

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Mad Migy 9
Drucla1988

... at least this time I could kind of get that I think this was a compliment of some sort? neutral

Magical Lunatic

Couture Debonair
Mad Migy 9
Drucla1988

... at least this time I could kind of get that I think this was a compliment of some sort? neutral

The rape and murder of English is never a compliment.

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Celisasu

This is true...

SON OF A WENCHFACE- it has snowed overnight. gonk scream

Codger

Couture Debonair
Celisasu

This is true...

SON OF A WENCHFACE- it has snowed overnight. gonk scream
Oh how I wish for snow. An inability to get to work wouldn't too bad....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff