Welcome to Gaia! ::

You know what you should do?? You should join X-Anime-X
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=231139

Magical Lunatic

xXxDemonicFirexXx

You know what you should do?? You should join X-Anime-X
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=231139

I have a better idea. Why don't we not join a guild that'll be a clone of the most commen type of guild and thus probably suck compared to a ton of already established ones?
We should totally make our own guild.

And then have this thread moved into the guild forum so people will stop trying to recruit us.
We should call it something awesome, like XTREEM ANIMANGAMAX or something. eek

Batman: Arkham Asylum is hilarious. And by hilarious, I mean that I really enjoy picking off thugs until there's one left--he's freaking out, randomly shooting at the rafters, and Joker's mocking him over the PA. I have never relished running into a room filled with twenty thugs as much as I did earlier today. That was awesome.

Let it also be known that I suck at stealth--I spend half of any Metal Gear game starting World War III, so I've spent a good third of Batman: Arkham Asylum running away because I dropped into a group of armed men who promptly shot Batman full of holes.
Then you have probably alreayd noticed that your cape reacts poorly to being shot at. As in, remains full of holes for the rest of the game.
Damage is persistent--get cut by a knife or mangled by Bane and the effects will stay for the rest of the game. And yeah, Batman's cape was pretty ragged by the end of my playthrough. xd

Codger

Shouldn't you be posting in the rp Moo?

Codger

Jim Kim
Mad Migy 9
Ye never called me! And if ye did ye should of left a message.

And which month was this?
This was from the last half of May to half way through June. And I'm not taking leave for at least a year, so if I come out to Cali again, it will probably be Christmas time next year.
Ahhhh, well that would of been about the time I went from having a bit of time to having almost none. And also was before Ms. Cory was out.

Magical Lunatic

Arkham Asylum is awesome. I keep wanting to call it Arkham Horror though. xd
I only played a few levels of Arkham Asylum, but it was a fun game. I liked the whole glide kick thing. I did that all the time.
Mad Migy 9
You've probably seen my post by now.

So Jim, what are your thoughts on ODST as a group/party game compared to Gears of War 2? Firefight Mode sounds a lot like Horde Mode, and Horde is great, especially if you can get everybody together to play.
I'm going to play on expert with my eyes closed. See if I can get rid of the cape all together.

Then try the glide kick.
Anonymooo
Mad Migy 9
You've probably seen my post by now.

So Jim, what are your thoughts on ODST as a group/party game compared to Gears of War 2? Firefight Mode sounds a lot like Horde Mode, and Horde is great, especially if you can get everybody together to play.
Truthfully, I haven't had the time to play the Firefight mode. But from what I hear, it's fun. Once I get the opportunity to try it out, I'll let you know.
Cool cool, I understand that situation. We're only now getting around to getting five people for Horde. xd

In other news, Super Street Fighter IV has been announced and I'm not going to shut up about it for teh nxet six monhts. See, I'm so blown away by (roughly) eight new characters that I can't spell any more, so far including the return of racial profiles T. Hawk and Dee Jay, and a new, badass, lightning-quick taekwondo girl named Juri.
User Image
Juri will be a nice addition to the Sakura/R. Mika/Karin/Makoto group in addition to being the first-ever Korean character in Street Fighter,
User Image
and it's nice to see T. Hawk back. I can understand why he was unpopular--he's a difficult character to use even though he's well-rounded and uses a really great strategy, but I think most folks' perception of him comes from "I'm mashing the buttons and nothing's happening." I love characters like that. Dee Jay, on the other hand, is like a (much) faster Balrog with screen-crossing kick moves. Now the whole party's back!

That's two of the "roughly eight" that producer Ono Yoshinori has mentioned. Please bring back Dudley, Makoto, and Ibuki, Capcom. Please.

Also: this makes me want a PSP as much as that Prinny game that was supposed to be emasculatingly difficult.
wow so hate this room what up that talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff