Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Credit goes to Kazeko-sama for the awesome banner

Made for Each Other -- The Chat Thread❣

This is the chat thread for Made for Each Other, shortened to MEO, MfEO, or MFO.
No real rules. Don't feel like you need to be a devout poster to be here--anyone's welcome. The old drama/troll policy is still in place. To put it simply, if you're causing trouble, I'll put you on my ignorelist. For how long depends on what you've done.
Just remember--be nice and have fun.
I'll start off with an Introduction. My name is Ariel, but you can just call me Rogue. I'm the OP of MEO, but it wasn't my thread originally. I offered to create a new thread when we all got tired of having a structureless thread, and everyone went with it.
I'm currently in college to become an Industrial and Systems Engineering major. I'm addicted to video games and the 1994 Spiderman cartoon. I'm terrible at small chat, but give me a topic, and we can have a nice conversation. I look forward to talking with everyone :3
Hi Rogue. I'm Joon, nice to meet you. I'm terrible at self-introductions and ask a lot of questions to keep convos going. I'm an addict too. What kind do you play?
This looks interesting. What made you move to FC though?

Trash Vampire

Oh, I do like this idea! > u<
I'm Abby, I'm a Site Mod Wizard, and um
introductions are really hard.

...i like bunnies
<, <
> ,>
Hello everyone c:

I've seen the thread in the AT but unfortunately I haven't come across any combos myself =/

My brother is hoping to major in something in Engineering c:

Also bunnies are awesome but I love giraffes =D
Youngwonhee Saranghaeyo
Hi Rogue. I'm Joon, nice to meet you. I'm terrible at self-introductions and ask a lot of questions to keep convos going. I'm an addict too. What kind do you play?
This looks interesting. What made you move to FC though?

Hi Joon :3
There was a chat thread set up in the guild, but a lot of people had problems just being accepted to the guild, and it just wasn't active. I thought that this might get more activity.

But anyway, I'm a huge fan of RPGs. JRPGs specifically. Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei are my favorites. My latest obsession is Hard Corps Uprising, though. What about you?
Un Sogno Di Amore
Hello everyone c:

I've seen the thread in the AT but unfortunately I haven't come across any combos myself =/

My brother is hoping to major in something in Engineering c:

Also bunnies are awesome but I love giraffes =D

Really? But your avi is awesome! I'd imagine you've come across something worth posting, you just didn't realize it.
Oh hey, you actually made this thread surprised

I'm Sleepy. Longtime lurker and tipper in the thread, occasional poster.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
LOVE this idea! Nice to meet you, Rogue! I'm Denham/Molly, I love the thread and posting in it if I can, especially if it can help others! I too am in college as a Robotics/Computer engineering major. I like space, comic books (woo Comic Con '11!), and watching people play video games.
@Rogue:: Thank you c:
Perhaps I have and like you said, I have not realized it. I shall see some of my old aviis and see if I find any surprises.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hi everyone! I've posted a few combo's but nothing too crazy. :3

Fashionable Millionaire

hai, i'm eitta. C:
i am a little sentimental and tend to go back and forth between
"simplistic but elegant avis" to extremely complicated avatars.

Fashionable Millionaire

Abbacus

...i like bunnies
<, <
> ,>

did you know that hobbits eat bunnies?
ya better keep your eyes peeled for 'un!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff