Check first post for link 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
Or, check last post here from Takkita ;) 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

How do they know zombies have high cholesterol?
Craft_Knight
Zebralogs
Craft_Knight
Zebralogs
Craft_Knight
*lurking... waiting..... to pounce on people.... for their brainz!!! LURK!* emotion_zombie

So tired X . X good evening, good afternoon, good morning people.
now why would you want brains?

I heard its healthy that's why zombies, who are unhealthy obviously, are eating them along flesh.
Is being undead considered unhealthy? and i'm prettty sure brains are full of fat

So that explains why zombies have high level of cholesterol!
And thats just not healthy
well you have to capture and study zombies it's just the way it's done

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

how do you safely capture a zombie? What's the mode of transmission of zombie-ism anyways?

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Good afternoon. *collapses*

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
{lays on the dead Jay's back} sleepy

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
I didn't notice, did Tae say what room she wants?

little-taeminnie

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

pretty much done. Just gotta build the hill up proper where it got killed by Ender Dragon....I thought he'd help me level the top out. But no, he had to go down the mountain and try to destroy my villages instead of chasing me ><

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

phew nearly done. Have two more sides to do. But got to let the computer cool again.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Evil enderdragon.

I'm just exhausted...and hungry.
Long day. Picked up food and stuff after work.
Got mineral oil and put some in my ear.
Got a can of air and tried to dust my laptop. Not sure if it helped. My laptop has always ran quite warm and it has always worried me... though my sister's used to get even hotter and she never worried about. (Mom has that one now...but she's not on it nearly as much so it's probably fine)..it's just the computer's fan is pretty much always on...yet the mouse area gets pretty hot. sweatdrop
I don't even use the touch mouse since I hate it... I have a USB mouse instead.

Headache today too...I don't want to take anything for it. It's bad enough that I can't just ignore it but not so bad that I HAVE to take something for it.

As for food... I got home at about 3:15 so made myself a pizza pocket for lunch. I was still starving though. It's 4;45 now... I'll probably put the frozen dinner lasagne I picked up in the oven at 5 pm. It takes about 45 min. (don't feel like microwaving it). I could have gotten a larger lasagne but I figured the single serving will do me as I don't really need a weeks worth. I'd eat something else but after supper I'll be about at my calorie limit for the day and I don't feel like exercising... my right leg is throbbing for some reason.

....and I'm wondering why the neighbor beside me (not attached, the other side) is moving stuff and furniture to the garage of the guy across the street from me. Actually I'm not even sure who that guy is, just that he's always there. My neighbour is a lady and her daughter. I don't know if he's her boyfriend, ex, family member, someone who rented out the basement since she was going to rent it out as an apartment.... not clue. I just know he has a big dog and his always throwing tennis balls down the street and into my driveway for the dog to chase. sweatdrop

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

busy day.

oof good thing you don't have a car for the ball and dog to hit.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yup.

Why am I so hungry the past couple of days?
Though yesterday I was down in weight a bit...finally...though I weighed myself at 11 am when I crawled out of bed. sweatdrop

*points to siggy* finally lost like 50 lbs. though technically it's 65 since I gained 15 over winter that I had to lose again. gonk I'm finally below that I was at the beginning of Dec. last year when I stopped watching calories.
I'll need to be more careful this year and try not to stress/depression eat... and make sure I actually do some exercising.

And I don't think Tae has answered yet. I believe she has classes on Tuesdays so she's probably at school today.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

okay smile

ooh good luck with winter binging and not doing it razz

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
gonk For some reason that didn't sound too encouraging.
I know I'll eat too much...not this coming weekend but the following one... My cousin invited me for supper on Thursday the 9th (and my sister & her boyfriend too... my dad is supposed to pick me up after work that day...I think I'll be working the following day though so he'll have to drive me back home too) sweatdrop Then the following Monday is Thanksgiving so my parents are having my sister, her boyfriend and I over. I'll probably pig out on turkey and stuffing and such. sweatdrop Yummy yummy and I don't get it often... just once...maybe twice a year.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

I ate too much at taco bell today sad I shouldn't have finished it but I got a meal and didn't want to waste.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff