Check first post for link 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
Or, check last post here from Takkita ;) 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
They don't care much about the pt people. Why should the PT people get FT positions?
Though they're changing stuff in the new year. The FT people will get more weekends and nights off and the PT people will pick up more weekend/night shifts because of it (not including me since I don't work in those departments).

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

sounds like PT are in servitude to FT's will

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
pretty much.
it feels like a caste system...

So how are you doing tonight?

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Words Written Today: 1,918

Got my words...I'm tired... I'm going to bed. Goodnight.
I should be around tomorrow...after I sleep in. xd

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

just been focusing on doing the needle felting. . . thought about calling Genni but I know she'd just tell me to go to the crisis center. So figured I'll just do something creative with my energy. Going to take my meds and go to bed...I slept 12 hours last night >< we'll see how I do tonight. If it's 12 hours again I'm not taking it tomorrow night. I felt so hung over this morning.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Last night I had a dream that I was at church in the back row not completely dressed. There were a bunch of teenage girls that filled the audience and moved like one person. One girl moved and the other girls wearing the same shirt would move. Another person in a different color uniform moved and the matching girls moved. Apparently I was in dad's congregation and he was giving the sermon that day. When it was over I realized I wasn't wearing any pants so pulled out a massive pair of khakis and put them on. But they went over my head. I cinched them down at my waist but that had the crotch down by my calves.Somehow got them sorted out with the help of an old lady and we went to a restaurant.

On the way there I realized we were driving an RV and I found at switch that levels out a bed over the driver seat and a bus type door. I shared my find with the old lady that helped me with my pants and she didn't seem all that impressed. Disappointing. Got inside to find my parents seated at two tables near each other. My parents were already eating and I sat down to find mom had ordered me piranha thinking that since I liked fish I'd want that. I wanted baby back ribs actually mom....Disappointing. I picked at my fish and found it had a male angler fish attached to it and showed it to mom. She just said "that's nice" and kept eating her salad without looking. I showed dad and mumbled that I wanted ribs. He went off on a tangent about how he likes his ribs cooked, I noticed he had the ribs I wanted. Oh well it's alright. I picked at my piranha and a partial squid flopped out. Guess I found out two things, what it ate last and that the restaurant doesn't clean their fish. Even in the dream I was wondering how a piranha got a hold of ocean creatures.

John Barrowman showed up and wanted to prank people so I helped him with that. I know at some point I brought mom crickets and the wait staff got upset because they were raising them as a delicacy and John and me were messing with them. He used tongs covered in thousand island to handle hamburger buns thinking it would be more sanitary than hands. I went to the bathroom and got teleported to the next stall over every time I tried to pee. I gave a man in the bathroom a bloody tissue and left to find John Barrowman standing on my parent's two tables doing a weird dance and I found myself apologizing for him, then joining him.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

Before that dream I was with friends playing games and trying to not electrocute myself, and led a friend up our dirt roads to my old house in California

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

and won't be taking the Abilify tonight. I had a slight allergic reaction to it. Had an asthma attack and a little rash on my chest and throat. At least it didn't go into anaphylaxis but not gonna do that again lol

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
eek Not fun.
I guess tell whoever you need to tell about the reaction to it.

Good morning.

I was debating going out shopping but there are flurries coming down (just light ones) so traffic will be slow... so buses will be late. too much of a hassle.... I'm staying home.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

I emailed the RN that prescribed it. The office is closed today. She probably won't get it till Monday.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Okay. Lucky you to have a reaction to it on a holiday. xd

So what plans do you have today?

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

I might go to the fabric store and hobby lobby to get more roving wool for sculpting stuff....I only have three colors right now. I'd like to have every color cause then I can do more than just make green cats or whatever lol.

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss219/supersquirrelboy/Personal%20Photos/10802824_1561383944098518_401905060_n.jpg

Invisablle
Chill Ditz
Jayden Kogane
I'm home.
I have leftovers for lunch tomorrow. xd
Yummy for leftovers! How old are they? Three months? Six months??? Omg a year??? *drools on Jayden's head*

☯.:.☯.:.☯.:.☯.:.☯.:.☯.:.☯.:.☯.:.☯.:.☯

Ⓘⓢⓐ Ⓢⓐⓨⓢ

I hope its chicken, it's my favorite thing to eat! YUM YUM 4laugh

☯.:.☯.:.☯.:.☯.:.☯.:.☯.:.☯.:.☯.:.☯.:.☯

Zombie chicken!!!!!

Even if you don't know ASL you probably can figure out what this is about wink
Jayden Kogane
Chill Ditz
Jayden Kogane
Chill Ditz
Jayden Kogane
I'm home.
I have leftovers for lunch tomorrow. xd
Yummy for leftovers! How old are they? Three months? Six months??? Omg a year??? *drools on Jayden's head*
And hour or two. razz
emotion_jawdrop You don't age your food before you consume it? How can you possibly not get sick?
Aging food would make me sick razz
aging food would tenderize it and enhance the flavors in the form of unique aroma 3nodding
Ditz you are disgusting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces