Check first post for link 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
Or, check last post here from Takkita ;) 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Higher level positions opened up and they had seniority so they got them.
Why wouldn't they want to move from shift work to 9-5 and an increase in pay?

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
took an early break heading back to work now.

The Last NaNo write-in tonight. Not sure when I'll be home. Have a nice night.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

that's fine for them to want to do that but I don't think the people that moved them were thinking.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

Benevolent Phantom

I have no idea why. But, one hour till I go into work!

I did hear people talking about the tvs being on sale. But they usually go on sale around tax refund season as well.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Seri Dreams
I have no idea why. But, one hour till I go into work!

I did hear people talking about the tvs being on sale. But they usually go on sale around tax refund season as well.
My friend is at Wal-Mart right now in line with a tv she's buying with her husband. That was two hours ago. I just texted her to see if she's still in line. When I had texted her earlier she said she had said the line was an hour and a half long. o.O

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

apparently she ended up leaving the line right before she reached the end of it cause she had remembered she wanted to get a couple other things for friends ><. For some reason it sounds like she left the store even for something, she called when she was out in the parking lot trying to get parked again and almost got hit by three different people driving pretty crazy. She said walmart is set up so they make you wait outside and they count the people leaving. So they have a max capacity apparently that's being exceeded? She said they have it set up once you're in that there are lines for specific things that you get in and get your ticket then you get in another crazy long line to pay and receive your items. I guess they just don't want anyone to get trampled and so a billion lines stops that.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita

that's fine for them to want to do that but I don't think the people that moved them were thinking.

They had no choice.

My boss and the head of the library both pretty much said they would have given me the position if they could.
It's the union. They union would have done a formal complaint if they didn't get the positions because they had seniority so the DESERVED the positions. stare

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
The snail was repaired nicely smile

eek Walmart sounds crazy... why do people shop on Thanksgiving?

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Jayden Kogane
Takkita

They had no choice.

My boss and the head of the library both pretty much said they would have given me the position if they could.
It's the union. They union would have done a formal complaint if they didn't get the positions because they had seniority so the DESERVED the positions. stare
annoying! Apparently from what I read about seniority it's about who has the most accumulative hours and has nothing to do with how many years you've been there. Stupid.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Jayden Kogane

I have no clue. Probably cause they think they're gonna beat the black friday stuff?

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
and thanks smile

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita

They had no choice.

annoying! Apparently from what I read about seniority it's about who has the most accumulative hours and has nothing to do with how many years you've been there. Stupid.
Well it's years for the full-time people and hours for the part-time ones. My 8 years there probably only work out to 4 1/2 or so of full-time years...

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
Jayden Kogane

I have no clue. Probably cause they think they're gonna beat the black friday stuff?
people are crazy.
It's a holiday about giving thanks and spending time with family... and it has turned into a materialistic thing of what I have isn't good enough, I want cheap stuff, so long family.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

all holidays are so commercialized anymore sad

how in the world do they expect to move PT people to a FT position? Seems like the union is working against the workers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff