Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

sakimi.chan
7obias
heart heart
heart cheese_whine

x) how are you Sakimi?? Long time no see x)

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
sakimi.chan
that would be very sad lol, but when cintiqs r involved alot of artist will jump at that opportunity XD I would too if i wasnt' so busy and already have my own cintiq hahah. ps. have fun in spain, sounds too awesoem ;w; <333333 I think our company will have a trip next year after we release our first mobile game and we are all going on a cruise in the Bahamas XD;;
inorite! lol well im still excited to see entries i love LoL XD

and ty so much!!! bahamas sounds wonderful as well! biggrin cruises are always amazing heart

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Sirenz
Woah Cintiqs... I'd give my first born. surprised
so when are you gonna have your first born xd

RayneJCD's Husband

rolls around/

Dangerous Rogue

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
//poses cool

Evrina's Husbando

Blessed Noob

sakimi.chan
blubber tubber
razz
how goes with studying : ) ?
I'm about to jump off a cliff in despair

pls do me the honours of punting me off one so I can at least spare my loving parents the disappointment of knowing that their child committed suicide and can instead claim that I was murdered

On a less depressing note, I'll be going home next week to tackle this monstrosity of an exam (and getting my arse kicked in til it comes out my mouth, I'm prit sure) and then I will be FREE.... Relatively speaking

p.s. Ur newest pieces for this auction look hella awesome! You never fail to amaze sakimi!!!

Pemmu's Senpai

Magical Girl

Bruh quote me on your next auction. rofl

Clean Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
One trillion... ho'damn. >.< *gets drawing*

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
7obias
sakimi.chan
7obias
heart heart
heart cheese_whine

yeah i know, I miss gaia so i came back on : D i miss the good people lol. busy as always with work, but gaia is a good chill place XD
you ?

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Shiko`
surprised
i knozs whu u r ...

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
blubber tubber
sakimi.chan
blubber tubber
razz
how goes with studying : ) ?
I'm about to jump off a cliff in despair

pls do me the honours of punting me off one so I can at least spare my loving parents the disappointment of knowing that their child committed suicide and can instead claim that I was murdered

On a less depressing note, I'll be going home next week to tackle this monstrosity of an exam (and getting my arse kicked in til it comes out my mouth, I'm prit sure) and then I will be FREE.... Relatively speaking

p.s. Ur newest pieces for this auction look hella awesome! You never fail to amaze sakimi!!!
omgodness, with all that studying ull do great ! and ull be free at last after ! u can do it ! im glad u dig, im still kinda exploring-ish *u*

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Senpai on the Sheets
Bruh quote me on your next auction. rofl
sure : D

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

sakimi.chan
7obias
sakimi.chan
7obias
heart heart
heart cheese_whine

yeah i know, I miss gaia so i came back on : D i miss the good people lol. busy as always with work, but gaia is a good chill place XD
you ?

Yeah this place seems quite addictive lol and I must admit it's nice to see you around, also to see your art around the different forums x)
The good people are the only ones worth missing! It's a nice break from all the hard work x)
I'm alright! I'm on fall break right now, so I'm enjoying some time off from everything! XD

Evrina's Husbando

Blessed Noob

sakimi.chan
omgodness, with all that studying ull do great ! and ull be free at last after ! u can do it ! im glad u dig, im still kinda exploring-ish *u*
dude u don't need to explore anymore
U might as well set up a throne and declare yourself ruler of the universe rolleyes
Thanks for ur kind words adjfhf can't wait until I can chillax again emotion_zombie

How's everything for you? Read from ur response to boa that the company u work for is planning trip to Bahamas!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!

And as for her going to Spain...
empress boa

I am insanely jealous emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_puke (that's not me vomiting but me green with jealousy)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff