Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
kennymap

Okay I'll add that to my list of shows to check out.
Btw, are you okay? I saw your status.
its the donation thing was stupid, that they would do another one right after a major one, something about that one shop close if it doesnt meet 60 trillion. just i dont even wanna spend any gc anymore i lost my interest, i did donate in that other major one for that schwarz cruz halo event, but i lost alot of gold bc i yolo and gave 2.3trillion thinking could make top 10 i guess people donated way much more by the end. just wish zero omega didnt have to pm the top 10 people at all while the event was in process so we dont have to know and compete and end up giving more to keep our place in top 10 or so we think... then just lose in the end. i was thinking was gonna sell the halo for more if i had won lol! its partly my fault yes for assuming, but they shouldnt do that s**t anymore imo. anyways ye, i started spending in DA for arts again instead.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Kamix Kali
sakimiii are you finishing up the auction pieces for me and boa? :O
hehehe hi kali <3 my bad i may have told her i could wait 1 year or so for her art im sorry! you can ask to have yours done first xd heart

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200

RayneJCD's Husband

Empress Boa
kennymap

Okay I'll add that to my list of shows to check out.
Btw, are you okay? I saw your status.
its the donation thing was stupid, that they would do another one right after a major one, something about that one shop close if it doesnt meet 60 trillion. just i dont even wanna spend any gc anymore i lost my interest, i did donate in that other major one for that schwarz cruz halo event, but i lost alot of gold bc i yolo and gave 2.3trillion thinking could make top 10 i guess people donated way much more by the end. just wish zero omega didnt have to pm the top 10 people at all while the event was in process so we dont have to know and compete and end up giving more to keep our place in top 10 or so we think... then just lose in the end. i was thinking was gonna sell the halo for more if i had won lol! its partly my fault yes for assuming, but they shouldnt do that s**t anymore imo. anyways ye, i started spending in DA for arts again instead.

Whoa, that's a lot of gold.
Tbh, I thought you had given up on GC a long time ago. I don't see anything wrong with getting GC though.
Speaking of DA arts, I saw your forum post for an art request. Have you found an artist yet?

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
gaia_nitemareleft cat_cool gaia_nitemareright
hope you're having a good week, Sakimi.chan yum_puddi

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Empress Boa

GLOMPS emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

guess what? 8D
I received a WIP from appleBrook today
I'm so ecstatic cat_xd

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
kennymap

Tbh, I thought you had given up on GC a long time ago. I don't see anything wrong with getting GC though.
Speaking of DA arts, I saw your forum post for an art request. Have you found an artist yet?
it is. oh ye the guy had noted me he has really awesome art and really decent price too! i cant wait n.n he knows im using it for profile so he had done scenery thatll fit the screen itll be great for me to work with making a halloween profile theme i will show u the art when its done! biggrin

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Alicia007

GLOMPS emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

guess what? 8D
I received a WIP from appleBrook today
I'm so ecstatic cat_xd
ahhh! ye she's super fast! i really love her arts and her work ethics. n_n can always count on her! pls show me when its done biggrin im excited for you too!

RayneJCD's Husband

Empress Boa
kennymap

it is. oh ye the guy had noted me he has really awesome art and really decent price too! i cant wait n.n he knows im using it for profile so he had done scenery thatll fit the screen itll be great for me to work with making a halloween profile theme i will show u the art when its done! biggrin

Will you be designing the profile?

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
kennymap
Empress Boa
kennymap

Ye abit i think biggrin

RayneJCD's Husband

Empress Boa
kennymap
Empress Boa
kennymap

Ye abit i think biggrin

hrm, well I can't wait to see.
I also caved and ordered one piece of art from DA.

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Empress Boa
ahhh! ye she's super fast! i really love her arts and her work ethics. n_n can always count on her! pls show me when its done biggrin im excited for you too!

Sure thing ^__~ b

Evrina's Husbando

Blessed Noob

kennymap
sobs into da crook of ur neck 😭😭😭😭😭
kimchiiiiiiiiiii
/tazzz here

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200