Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Powerful Sage
I have like a hundred drawings... So many.
Haha... I got a hole in a piece i drew earlier last week and it bugged me earlier.

SPAM US WITH ART.
I need to take a shower.
BUT I EXPECT ART WHEN I GET BACK, MISTER.

aww, what a butt. :c
Bella Doe
A Powerful Sage
Haha... I got a hole in a piece i drew earlier last week and it bugged me earlier.

SPAM US WITH ART.
I need to take a shower.

Uhhh NO. c:
I would love to show you some though...
Ugh speaking of which, I'm getting massive anxiety because I think I threw away a piece of art of an antagonist... It's freaking me out xD
I used the sketches from the Dark Knight Returns as a basis for drawing the character. I can attempt it again though I guess?
The zodiac is highly interesting, and not many people take part in caring for it.
I like you already.
Guitar is amazing. I attempted, but it wasn't for me.
I sing, but not as often anymore.
Our mindset seems to be the same for the most part, and we have quite similar interests music wise, animal wise.

We will be good friends if you're up for it? c:

Oh yeah, and my name is Caitlyn. ~
A Powerful Sage

Uhhh NO. c:
Ugh speaking of which, I'm getting massive anxiety because I think I threw away a piece of art of an antagonist... It's freaking me out xD
I used the sketches from the Dark Knight Returns as a basis for drawing the character. I can attempt it again though I guess?

An antagonist from your own writing or for a specific story?
If you honestly draw your own characters that you create stories about then you're in that spectrum of people that I find really interesting.

I know many people request art of characters that they roleplay with and you can consider that roleplaying to be writing the story of that character, but to actually fully write a story with a character and be able to express them out on paper in terms of how they appear in your mind is something that I consider really difficult to find and quite interestin'

I hope you find the piece you think you got rid of. :c
Bella Doe
A Powerful Sage

Uhhh NO. c:

An antagonist from your own writing or for a specific story?
If you honestly draw your own characters that you create stories about then you're in that spectrum of people that I find really interesting.

I know many people request art of characters that they roleplay with and you can consider that roleplaying to be writing the story of that character, but to actually fully write a story with a character and be able to express them out on paper in terms of how they appear in your mind is something that I consider really difficult to find and quite interestin'

I hope you find the piece you think you got rid of. :c

Thank you, If you actually talk to me on Skype or off Gaia, you'd see I'm pretty interesting.
It's not too difficult, just think of the character a bunch and it'll fall into place and you'll be emotionally invested in their depths and shortcomings and quirks.

Noob

I'm a genuine friend. I'd love to be friends with you. Can we talk here and see if we are compatible?
The last shall be first
I'm a genuine friend. I'd love to be friends with you. Can we talk here and see if we are compatible?

Lol Yeah sure why not?
So what's up?

Noob

A Powerful Sage
The last shall be first

Lol Yeah sure why not?
So what's up?

Nothing. Just had a long day at work. About to do a lot of sleeping haha.
What's up on your end?

Sparkly Prophet

I'm a Cancer too! When is your bday? whee I use to play guitar a bit back in the beginning of high school but now..my guitar is collecting dust. emotion_sweatdrop I wish I was average height. I'm like 5'1 ovo;;
Pristine Machine
I'm a Cancer too! When is your bday? whee I use to play guitar a bit back in the beginning of high school but now..my guitar is collecting dust. emotion_sweatdrop I wish I was average height. I'm like 5'1 ovo;;

I was born middle of summer, i'll tell you later.
i've been at work and moving so i've been feeling rough the last few weeks.

Interesting Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
A Powerful Sage
Hello you can call me Allen.
I figured I'd make another one of these threads before work, so I thought, "Sure, why not?"
I'm 21.
Zodiac sign: Cancer (I put that in because I think the zodiac is highly interesting and entertaining to read)
kinda average height.
Artist. I love writing and reading and mostly drawing.
I love love love playing guitar and looking forward to buying a Bass guitar sometime soon. (my favorite genre of music is Hard Rock, and Alternative rock, J-rock, indie, OST/Classical and hip hop).
I drew a lot last night actually, (ohhh my fingers are really sore > o < )
My favorite movies are action/adventure movies and my favorite animals are cats and dogs.
Hopefully I haven't spoke too much, I'm hoping someone answers.

I'm only looking for someone who will talk to me, is interested in talking to me, who is kind and someone who will understand me and won't dislike me over having a different mindset than them. Just a genuine friend, if possible.

Hey Allen. I'm Stephy. I'm 26 years old and I have 2 kids. I'm a Virgo. I'm an artist as well, but I lost my stylus for my Wacom tablet and my fiance' threw away my art supply bag while we were moving so I don't have my graphite set to draw in my sketch book either. I have taken up needlework like crochet to help pass the time, but the stupid weather has made my bones hurt so much I haven't picked up my needle in a few days. I'm really short. I love hard rock, alternative rock, and indie, but I hardly have time for music nowadays. I love horror and action movies. I'm always looking to make new friends. My latest anime fix is Fairy Tail and I'm watching it on youtube. I'm on episode 50.
Bella Doe
A Powerful Sage

SPAM US WITH ART.
I need to take a shower.

How are you doing now? I don't know if I replied back to your post in this forum, but I'd be interested in you talking ._. wow that sounds weird ^^"
A Powerful Sage

How are you doing now? I don't know if I replied back to your post in this forum, but I'd be interested in you talking ._. wow that sounds weird ^^"

Ooh, I don't know if you did or not, I got a bit buried in shop notices that I might not have seen it if you did. :c

Weird is good.
Weird is very good.
If people weren't weird I'd never want to talk to them~

But mm, I'm doing alright, just got home from college for the holidays, I don't live too far but it's still a nice relief to get to come back.
..and my mom made her pies up tonight since they're frozen and the further in advance the better
so uh, lots of bowls to clean
my stomach is so content. emotion_drool

How are you doing?
Any excitin' plans for the holidays?
Bella Doe
A Powerful Sage

Ooh, I don't know if you did or not, I got a bit buried in shop notices that I might not have seen it if you did. :c

Weird is good.
Weird is very good.
If people weren't weird I'd never want to talk to them~

But mm, I'm doing alright, just got home from college for the holidays, I don't live too far but it's still a nice relief to get to come back.
..and my mom made her pies up tonight since they're frozen and the further in advance the better
so uh, lots of bowls to clean
my stomach is so content. emotion_drool

How are you doing?
Any excitin' plans for the holidays?

No interesting plans.. I am hoping to buy my first bass guitar though, and boom along to some heavy rock songs omg YAAS - in Sassy Nikki Minaj voice - x3
xD
Yeah I get it though.

Invisible Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hi Allen. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff