• Object of Affection 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Today I learned I'm apparently shallow because I'm not a tomboy lol

Lonely Mystic

25,250 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
This is probably the most revolting forums I have ever seen.

If you're honestly looking for a girl to date, you can't beat them down right off the bat by saying that if they're not a tomboy you won't be interested at all. Labeling yourself or someone else can be okay to an extent but not giving someone a chance because of that label is something else.

To have a healthy relationship you should be friends with her first, get to know her, then decide how you feel about her. Not just into a relationship head first.

Also, you can be a shallow tomboy by saying you don't want to date anyone who isn't a tomboy.

I wish you luck, but you're going about this the wrong way.

Overcharged Sex Symbol

8,875 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divorced 100
Haruka-nee
Lolz good luck dude. smile tomboys are hard to come by these days. They are like a breed thats going extinct cuz the Best ones are already fossils of love.

Haha I'm a tomboy. Hell I play magic the gathering, am a DM and go backpacking whenever I can

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
stillaliv
Haruka-nee
Lolz good luck dude. smile tomboys are hard to come by these days. They are like a breed thats going extinct cuz the Best ones are already fossils of love.

Haha I'm a tomboy. Hell I play magic the gathering, am a DM and go backpacking whenever I can
I've done the later my best physical activity is track stuff sort of... Yeah I love how vague she was about her being one. Though she is my friend and I miss her. You never said whether your interested. Though you all should know swearing is a pet peeve of mine.

Overcharged Sex Symbol

8,875 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divorced 100
I didn't realize hell was a bad word. Oh, well. If you don't like it, I don't have to use it on your post. Yeah, I'd be down to talk more smile

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Suzie-The-Seer

If you're honestly looking for a girl to date, you can't beat them down right off the bat by saying that if they're not a tomboy you won't be interested at all. Labeling yourself or someone else can be okay to an extent but not giving someone a chance because of that label is something else.

To have a healthy relationship you should be friends with her first, get to know her, then decide how you feel about her. Not just into a relationship head first.

Also, you can be a shallow tomboy by saying you don't want to date anyone who isn't a tomboy.

Are you implying I am butch Akemi Mercurakis tomboy Oc of mine I cosplay as I am actually male.

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
stillaliv
I didn't realize hell was a bad word. Oh, well. If you don't like it, I don't have to use it on your post. Yeah, I'd be down to talk more smile
Please don't forget to quote me next time as that one didn't give any notifications. How old are you? I got to go sleep soon so I will probably quote you late. I played several Tcgs but only borrowed peoples mtg decks. Edit: Correction former not later never did the later. Good night PGF2.

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Lonely Mystic

25,250 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Akemi Mercuraki
Suzie-The-Seer

Are you implying I am butch Akemi Mercurakis tomboy Oc of mine I cosplay as I am actually male.

I didn't imply that at all... any where in my post. That honestly has nothing to do with anything I was saying.

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points