Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
iDeduce
Akemi Mercuraki
iDeduce
I've been in that guild for about a month I thing maybe longer. I think I was invited because I was in another pokemon guild. I think.
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Are you seriously considering trying being a girlfriend to me?

I wouldn't mind giving it a go. I've got nothing to lose and a boyfriend to gain. I can't see a downside to this. We should probably chat a bit to see if we like anything alike.

Did you see seriously look at the first page? I am not sure if your what I am looking for.

Damn My Leg's Significant Otter

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Ha you don't know me yet!
But it's up to you. We can always chat and be friends instead though if you'd rather. I did actually read the first page. It's the only reason I mustard up the nerve to post.

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
iDeduce
Ha you don't know me yet!
But it's up to you. We can always chat and be friends instead though if you'd rather. I did actually read the first page. It's the only reason I mustard up the nerve to post.

While I know not to just a book by it's cover your avatar is rather girlish, but then again, I can an angelic avatar right now and I am an atheist.

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Akemi Mercuraki
[.

Yeah I change mine daily. I guess I do that cause I don't actually look like that. If that makes sense.

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
iDeduce
Akemi Mercuraki
[.

Yeah I change mine daily. I guess I do that cause I don't actually look like that. If that makes sense.

I change mine a lot too. Please, don't delete what I type anymore. It gets confusing.

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Akemi Mercuraki
iDeduce
Akemi Mercuraki
[.

I change mine a lot too. Please, don't delete what I type anymore. It gets confusing.

Ah okay, I do that because people sometimes complain about walls of text. I'll try to remember I can be lazy :3

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
iDeduce
Akemi Mercuraki
iDeduce
Akemi Mercuraki
[.

Ah okay, I do that because people sometimes complain about walls of text. I'll try to remember I can be lazy :3

My mom calls me lazy, but I am just punctual. I sort of have a symbiotic relationship with my mom we help each other we got some unique pain, but we got some similar ones like back problems and frustrated with our tech. Like how my 3ds hardly ever charges. I guess I can go through look for items I already have, that might add to it.

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
What kind of 3ds do you have I might be able to fix it. (Technophile) do you have picks of the charger and the port so I can see what the issue is. Also the outlit you use, maybe try another one in the house. Sometimes power isn't distributed through outlits properly so that could be another reason. I'd want to look at the cable too, try to lay the cable flat when you charge it in case a wire is frayed.

Presently I live with my mother as well. Won't say why. Too many reasons XD

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Akemi Mercuraki
(cause I forgot to qoute derp)

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
iDeduce
What kind of 3ds do you have I might be able to fix it. (Technophile) do you have picks of the charger and the port so I can see what the issue is. Also the outlit you use, maybe try another one in the house. Sometimes power isn't distributed through outlits properly so that could be another reason. I'd want to look at the cable too, try to lay the cable flat when you charge it in case a wire is frayed.

Trust, me i saw it never charges when it's straight and the red one.
M y second favorite color. I guess I'd willing to try out the whole us thing. heart sweatdrop

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Akemi Mercuraki
iDeduce

M y second favorite color. I guess I'd willing to try out the whole us thing. heart sweatdrop

Daw really. Well heres us givin it a go then. So what's your fav color. *curious*

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
iDeduce
Akemi Mercuraki
iDeduce

Daw really. Well heres us givin it a go then. So what's your fav color. *curious*

The color of your eyes! No, serious blue! *ninja hugs*

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Hehe *hugs* Mine too! Well I actually really like orange but blue is my fave. Woot for BLUE!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff