Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Real Bright Eyes
I think I'm done with this site. 2 million gold for a new MC letter? No...just...no.
I told you Flynn had damaged the economy.

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
I believed you. I just didn't think it was that bad.
The Real Bright Eyes
I believed you. I just didn't think it was that bad.
Well it is. Not that the company cares. It's all about the cash shop. It rather reeks of desperation really. I think of good portion of people do not care or do not understand though. I saw someone post the other day that those complaining about Gaia trying to get money are "idiots" because Gaia needs money to pay artists and keep the site going. So... sweatdrop

Aeschylus's Husband

Aged Loiterer

10,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Loiterer 100
How does $2.50 turn into 2 mil? I don't really understand...
Even back to my Dec '03 letters that I have - how much are those worth? cat_emo
Ashelus
How does $2.50 turn into 2 mil? I don't really understand...
Even back to my Dec '03 letters that I have - how much are those worth? cat_emo
Flynn. Letters are probably "safer" to have than actual items though. Especially since 2003 and a few 2004 MC items have been re-released in the cash shop. (Angelic Scarf, Winged Anklets, Demonic Pendant, AFK, Angelic Pendant, Horns of the Demon, Angelic Minis, Angelic Sash, Ports, Baby Seal Slippers, OMG, Devil Tail, Panda Hat, Grizzly Hat, Angelic Halo.)

Dapper Deckhand

Sorry to interrupt the Gaia-hating, but OWT and Dest got married last weekend, and it was lovely. Thought maybe it was worth letting everyone know. I'm so proud of them. User Image

Without this place, I never would have met some very important people in my life, either. I am extremely grateful the Lobby existed. Thanks for being excellent.
Cabin Boy
OWT and Dest got married last weekend, and it was lovely. Thought maybe it was worth letting everyone know. I'm so proud of them. User Image

Without this place, I never would have met some very important people in my life, either. I am extremely grateful the Lobby existed. Thanks for being excellent.
Congrats to the both of them!

Aeschylus's Husband

Aged Loiterer

10,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Loiterer 100
Yes, indeed! Congratulations to the both of them, and even as a 33-year old, I appreciate what this place used to be. (Not so much anymore, that's why I'm hardly on here)
Thank you for the congrats! We would never have met and fallen in love without the Lobby. Even if it's not what it was, it brought a lot of people I love together for a short while and for that I'm grateful.

heart heart heart

Aeschylus's Husband

Aged Loiterer

10,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Loiterer 100
One Winged Thief
Thank you for the congrats! We would never have met and fallen in love without the Lobby. Even if it's not what it was, it brought a lot of people I love together for a short while and for that I'm grateful.

heart heart heart

emotion_bigheart

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
One Winged Thief

heart heart heart
emotion_awesome

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
I do want to shout out a happy birthday to Ane before I slink back into the shadows!

I give you bacon for your birthday! yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_bacon

Aeschylus's Husband

Aged Loiterer

10,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Loiterer 100

Original Gaian

20,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
  • Timid 100