• Loiterer 100
Meep meep! gaia_kittenstar

Aeschylus's Husband

Aged Loiterer

10,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Loiterer 100
Anyone have some Jack Uniform Pants I can borrow to get an achievement? Someone bought all the ones in the MP are putting up for ridiculous amounts of gold. rolleyes

Nevermind; not just to wait for the achievement to grant. Yay, lag.
Tip for Vengeance: do not play Rogue. As of now, with twelve fourteen (attempted) attacks, I have hit twice...

Dapper Deckhand

anemosagkelos
Tip for Vengeance: do not play Rogue. As of now, with twelve fourteen (attempted) attacks, I have hit twice...
Weirdly I am having an easier time with my alt Rogue than Cleric CB. CB must just have crap aim. Typical. rolleyes

Also, hi. 3nodding
Cabin Boy
Weirdly I am having an easier time with my alt Rogue than Cleric CB. CB must just have crap aim. Typical. rolleyes

Also, hi. 3nodding
After the adjustments, Rogue seems to be better. I'm do have one mule as a mage but I haven't touched him much, especially since the energy regeneration rate was nuked to dead snail levels. As much as I hate Gaia's new "Cash Shop! Cash Shop! Did you know we have a CASH SHOP!?" turn, I'm not sure I'll be able to get the achievements without breaking down. (Right now, I'm at -- Attacks: 350, Kills: 22, Deaths: 8, Heals: 130; I think half my deaths were mod/staff one-shot KOs...the others were likely after I'd logged off or ran out of energy and meandered off since I rarely see my health down much.)

Hi, to you, too. How are you?

Dapper Deckhand

anemosagkelos
After the adjustments, Rogue seems to be better. I'm do have one mule as a mage but I haven't touched him much, especially since the energy regeneration rate was nuked to dead snail levels. As much as I hate Gaia's new "Cash Shop! Cash Shop! Did you know we have a CASH SHOP!?" turn, I'm not sure I'll be able to get the achievements without breaking down. (Right now, I'm at -- Attacks: 350, Kills: 22, Deaths: 8, Heals: 130; I think half my deaths were mod/staff one-shot KOs...the others were likely after I'd logged off or ran out of energy and meandered off since I rarely see my health down much.)

Hi, to you, too. How are you?
350 attacks?! Cripes I am just aiming for the 10 attacks / 10 heals items atm. But I just started the event today. xp

Honestly I am not so great. I had a wonderful dream last night! And then I woke up and remembered my life is miserable, hahaha. I have to get to bed (and hope I don't dream anything else that will just make me feel terrible in the morning), but I hope you are doing alright. I'm glad to see you're still around here. User Image Goodnight, Ane.
Cabin Boy
350 attacks?! Cripes I am just aiming for the 10 attacks / 10 heals items atm. But I just started the event today. xp

Honestly I am not so great. I had a wonderful dream last night! And then I woke up and remembered my life is miserable, hahaha. I have to get to bed (and hope I don't dream anything else that will just make me feel terrible in the morning), but I hope you are doing alright. I'm glad to see you're still around here. User Image Goodnight, Ane.
I did have the advantage of starting the day the event started.

I'm managing, sort of, kind of. It's been a rough year honestly. You're one up on me, though. I've been having nightmares lately. I hope things get better for you. If you ever want to talk, don't hesitate. <3
One Winged Thief
ninja
eek surprised

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
anemosagkelos
KITTY.

Aeschylus's Husband

Aged Loiterer

10,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Loiterer 100
cat_3nodding
The Real Bright Eyes
EUNICE UNICORN.

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
I think I'm done with this site. 2 million gold for a new MC letter? No...just...no.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff