Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Darling

Coward-Kun

They are more adorable than I imagined they'd be. xD
Makes me want to watch the show again too! Cartoon network has a lot of charming cartoons.

Aw boo. u w u Well lemme know what you think if you read more!

fumi senpai

Oh, that's great! Glad to here that. o w o Hope things remain..not bad.
It sucks. I mean, I understand people need places to live, but they're ruining all the nature. ; ^; And what about the critters that need places to live?
Eh I ended up putting most of the things off. ;;
Aw that's lame. I hope it heals up soon. How'd you pull it?

Noble Darling

iMcSquirrel

Oh no, I didn't mean like a party or anything. For me a celebration doesn't even need to involve other people. It just means doing something special. Even if that's just a glass of wine or buying take out. xD

KuuStarr

I've watched some over the years. I'm really picky though, so there aren't many that I like. ^^;
What about you?

Hesitant Phantom

G0ATB0Y

*rolls around and covers face*
yessss.
Cartoon network should bring some stuff back
emo
oh well.
there were soo many things i liked on there too.

i will be sure to tell you about my journey into a world of funny and beauty.

hmm what type of movies do you like?
if you like movies?

Omnipresent Werewolf

G0ATB0Y

Mhm mhm~
      D; Yeahhhhh. There's a lot of deer where I used to live and so cause of them building more and more houses the deer end up dead on the road. ><;
      Oooooh one night when I was at my parents' house I heard a coyote. It was actually pretty creepy, cause it sounded like it was screaming. e~e Lol.
      Awww D:
      I had a pretty bad wipe-out a few weeks ago when body-boarding. The strap from the board was around my wrist which was yanked under when I flipped forward off the board. >< And so yeah, my arm was pulled backwards with the board. D; It was awful. I was trying to not run into anyone, which I ended up running into a kid. Thankfully she was okay, but I wasn't. e-e I realized later on, I should have gone to the lifeguard cause I had gotten a bit of water in my lungs and was just really out of it afterwords. = 3= I was actually sick after that. Dx A mixture of that and too much heat exposure. OTL
      What really bothers me though, is it's my shoulder that is for my drawing arm. So it hurts if I try to draw on my tablet. DDx
G0ATB0Y
iMcSquirrel

Oh no, I didn't mean like a party or anything. For me a celebration doesn't even need to involve other people. It just means doing something special. Even if that's just a glass of wine or buying take out. xD

KuuStarr

I've watched some over the years. I'm really picky though, so there aren't many that I like. ^^;
What about you?

ah, what's your anime taste? And I've watched a few slice of life animes, as well as some popular animes (No Game No Life, have you watched it? It's a great anime, only 12 episodes too)

Noble Darling

KuuStarr

I like things on the darker side. Hell Girl, Darker than Black, Hellsing, a bit of SnK & Dangan Ronpa...
I've never even heard of No Game No Life. I'll look into it!

Coward-Kun

It was my go-to network when I was younger. I don't really know many of the newer Cartoon Network shows.
Except Adventure Time. Which I was surprised to find that I enjoy. >3>

Oh goody ~ I look forward to it. xD

I'm really picky about movies! I don't think there's a specific type that I like. But some of my favorites are Watership Down, V for Vendetta, and Pan's Labyrinth.
How about you?

fumi senpai

Aw noo. The poor babies. I love deer. They're such innocent little beauties.
Yeah coyote howls are really creepy. We have a ton of them out here. Sometimes I swear it sounds like they're right outside the door.

Oh man, that sucks. I'm glad it wasn't any worse than that though. But I know I couldn't stand to not be able to draw, so I'm sorry you have to go through that. ; 3; You could always draw with your other hand... make some surreal art. Idk.

Hesitant Phantom

G0ATB0Y

EXACTLY!!
where are the shows i never understood when i was little, where i ask you?

The interent, netflix, boomerang

Adventure time is a nice show

4laugh

ohh i don't think i ever heard of any of those...tho my memory is really bad hmmm V for Vendetta
is.....hmmmm...the mystery person with a cool mask rescues a girl.

!!!! Pan's Labyrinth looks good I wanna watch it emotion_donotwant

a movie about bunnies

me...i'm not really picky i give things a chance there soo many i've watched i don't even have a favorite.

Omnipresent Werewolf

G0ATB0Y

Lolol. Other than when they get into my mom's garden and eat up all her vegetables she's growing; they're innocent creatures. My family eats venison actually. But that's besides the point. = w=

I am too. ;w; It hasn't been hurting as much today actually. And it is slowly healing cause a few days after the incident I had to go to an urgent care due to the pain. >< They gave me pain killers which I'd rather not have to take again. xDD They made me knock out.
      And drawing with my non-dominant hand is frustrating. I need to strengthen the muscles in it first. Then I could probably draw with it. Since I can kinda already, but it's all messy and frdiujghgik,slhfrse. =w=
      How was your day today~?

Noble Darling

fumi senpai
Nah, they're still innocent. u v u I could never get mad at them for that. Same goes for rabbits. Eat all the veggies you want, little cuties.

I'm glad it's healing! Slow healing is better than no healing.
I think it'd be frustrating for most people. xD It is for me, but the result is usually funny enough to make up for that.

My day was alright. Did some sculpting and painting and shopping. Bought lots of useless crap I don't need, but it was fun anyway. What about you?

Coward-Kun
Oops, sorry for the late reply. How've you been?

I should really go and watch some of those old shows. I don't think I'll ever outgrow a love for cartoons. ; w;

Yes yes. I've heard the graphic novel for V for Vendetta is better, but I haven't read it myself.
And yeah, Pan's Labyrinth is great! Nice and spooky and magical.
Not just any bunnies. D: Vicious angry bunnies and psychic bunnies and lots of blood.
I've watched a lot of movies too, and I don't really remember most of them. = w=

Hesitant Phantom

G0ATB0Y

Coward-Kun
Oops, sorry for the late reply. How've you been?

I should really go and watch some of those old shows. I don't think I'll ever outgrow a love for cartoons. ; w;

Yes yes. I've heard the graphic novel for V for Vendetta is better, but I haven't read it myself.
And yeah, Pan's Labyrinth is great! Nice and spooky and magical.
Not just any bunnies. D: Vicious angry bunnies and psychic bunnies and lots of blood.
I've watched a lot of movies too, and I don't really remember most of them. = w=

Aaaaa no worries
I believe i'm a bit sick today i keep sneezing lol
how about you?

Me neither i was thinking i seen or heard of it when i was in middle school(?)

!!!its on demand *watches*
oh bunnies gone bad and mad with power. sounds amazing.

Noble Darling

Coward-Kun

Aw that sucks. Sorry to hear that. D: //hands tissues
I'm okay, a bit tired though. Been out and about for a few hours and I feel like I might take a little nap. u 3 u

Yeah probably.

I hope you like it. :"D
It is amazing. It's a classic! And I just love bunnies. Bunnies are great.
Do you at least have a preferred genre of movie?

Hesitant Phantom

G0ATB0Y
Coward-Kun

Aw that sucks. Sorry to hear that. D: //hands tissues
I'm okay, a bit tired though. Been out and about for a few hours and I feel like I might take a little nap. u 3 u

Yeah probably.

I hope you like it. :"D
It is amazing. It's a classic! And I just love bunnies. Bunnies are great.
Do you at least have a preferred genre of movie?

*tears up* such a nice person
aaa rest til tomorrow.

he reminds me of avatar.
yes they are, i want one.
hmmmm......Lgbt lol
maybe animation or action/adventure

Omnipresent Werewolf

G0ATB0Y

Gwah rabbits. ;w; The last time I visited my parents, I chased a rabbit from my mom's garden. She told me last week too that her vegetables' leaves were being eaten up by the rabbits which was really annoying her. Lol. They are cute though. My dad had caught one once when he was a kid, to have it as a pet. But he said the day after he caught it, it died. ;w;

Yeah. That's true, the fact it's healing is good. = w= LOL
      Ooooh~ Nice nice. xD LOL I haven't done anything like that in a looonng time. ;w; Buying useless crap. OTL I need to go out and get new headphones because I lost mine in my trip back home. DDx Those were some really good ones too. But they had been messed up a bit too cause my cat had decided to chew on the earbud piece. e~e
      But my day was okay. = w= Just sat and watched TV and then slept cause the hamburger I ate upset my stomach. //sobs I've become "addicted" to watching Real Housewives of NJ. ;~; It's awful how I keep watching it. I never want any kind of drama like that in my life. = w= b Oh and then I found out I can do a search by voice with Google! xDD So I was testing it out. It was fun, plus I got an app for Chrome that reads things to me, b'cause I'm an insanely slow reader. So if I wanna do any research, I can finally do it without feeling like crap cause I can listen to it all. ;w;
      THIS was a failed attempt at doing the search. ;w; I had accidentally said: Okay Google, which activates the voice search... And it was mishearing everything I was saying. OTL I was telling it to stop. //sobs
hi, how's it going? c:

Noble Darling

Coward-Kun
Aww nahh. u w u
I tried to rest, but I kept waking up, buhh.

You want a bunny? Can't blame you. They're so squishy and lovable.
Ah cool, I like all of those as well. o:
The only genres I really don't like are romantic comedy and westerns. I'm picky about horror too.

maikaymon
Hey there! Going alright. Just sipping coffee and doing some work. o:
How about you?

fumi senpai
They're just precious. u wu I'd probably just watch if I saw one in our garden. Or try to feed it. Although the last time I did that, my cat went after it. u n u

I mostly just bought some little trinkets and hats and another leather jacket. I have too many hats and jackets.... ; v ;

I've never seen any of the Real Housewife shows. xD; I doubt I'd like them. Reality tv only reminds me that there are some really obnoxious/bitchy people in the world, and I'd rather not have to deal with them lol.
Pfffft. Voice controlled technology can be fun, but it rarely works like it should, it seems. I've never used anything like that myself, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff