• Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Invisible Elder

8,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
awww thank you to whoever my anon gift giver was <3 that item sold for 1g and that is 1g more that I didn't have <333
LOL wasn't me.

Invisible Elder

8,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
nalice is a cat woman.... thinking I'm going to the ceramics room with christian in a bit. He needs to glaze and I have to wait for class. I'm hoping theres a snack in it for me whee

awww he shook his head at me... what a jerk face.
Lady Lyneve
nalice is a cat woman.... thinking I'm going to the ceramics room with christian in a bit. He needs to glaze and I have to wait for class. I'm hoping theres a snack in it for me whee

Purrrr *rubs against LL* Yup :3 Just a little random outfit...I wasn't happy with my orange oufit stare

Invisible Elder

8,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
EvilNurseAlice
Lady Lyneve

Purrrr *rubs against LL* Yup :3 Just a little random outfit...I wasn't happy with my orange oufit stare
ah! I liked your orange outfit 3nodding this one is cute *rubs nalice behind the ears*

Enduring Glitch

19,325 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yay weekend!
The swine flu is freaking me out D: My parents live near Dallas which is one of the epidemic sites gonk

Enduring Glitch

19,325 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
That's scary. I hope they'll be okay. sad
I just hope they find what the cause is and make a cure for it D: I heard its like a mutant flu from a combo of bird, human and pig flu o:

Enduring Glitch

19,325 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Invisible Elder

8,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I just might visit nalice in cermaics and kidnap her so that she stays away from those infected areas! I might reconsider my visit to san antonio since they had some cases just north of.. then again they might have some cases in nueces county near corpus... in which case we're ******** cause mexico is just a stone's throw away.... it's closing in on us nalice! D; </3

OG Gaian

10,675 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Oink?

xd

My avi is all pink n s**t.

Enduring Glitch

19,325 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150