Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

@ Shi: How are you doing, love? c:

@ Dante: Oh, damn :< Now I'm worried... We have to do something! Why isn't the internet freaking out as much as it did with the other one?

@ Key: How does that happen? D: *wiggles tail*

Ice-Cold Knight

15,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dante:
-narrows his eyes-
I'm not giving that wench anything. Would you cooperate with someone that nearly cracked your skull without so much as an apology?
-runs a hand through his hair-
You know me better than anyone else. I am not the type to father a child.

Key:
-waves dismissively-
I'm kidding.
-snorts-
If you've seen Dante's face, you've seen mine. Can you really be sure it was me that you saw?

Sala:
Well, I should be. I've dealt with enough of it over the years.

Shi:
Ah, I see. It must be wonderful for stress-relief.
-bows-
Thank you, but I must decline. Perhaps another time, hm? I have a feeling I'll need to stay on my toes this evening.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Vergil: Yea. [/sighs] and I resent that wench comment.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Pink:
I'm waiting on Drake to get home. D:

Dante:
*happily eats the whole spoonful* "Grazie~" *winks*

Vergil:
*smiles* "I see."
"You don't have to keep bowing though, darlin'. I'm not actually royalty. Though I'd like to think I am sometimes." *giggles at herself*

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((People are, but now we're already tuned in to the right channels to get information. I just sent a message to some senators.))

@Vergil: Why do you love that word so much? *sighs again* Yeah, not in your current state, but how about twenty years ago? It was around the time you stopped acting like yourself, if you get what I mean.

((That actually is my theory as to where Nero came from. I keep trying to write it out as a story, but it keeps coming out wrong.))

@Shi: *smiles* No problem. *takes another spoonful for himself, his eyes still on her*

((I must go have dinner now. My mom's delicious chili is in the next room.))

Aged Survivor

@ Shi: Oh no, not at all. *looks around* So do you come here often? These people seem to know you, yet I haven't seen you around when I've been here in the past.

@ Dante: You do have a point. Here, let me practice this method right now. *blushes and looks around before whispering in his ear* Everything was absolutely amazing.*moves back and smiles* Well I never thought to ask you about family. I felt that the subject would only prove to upset you. I never want to see you upset, sir. Especially when it comes to something I say or do. *shakes her head* Is there a way to get such imagery out of our heads?

@ Pink: ((Our internet provider might have screwed something up which caused that. *flops like a fish* ))

@ Vergil: I knew that! Y-yes, yes I did. *frowns, scratching the side of her head* Uh, I'm not sure about that one. Please don't get any further into that though. It'll only prove to hurt my head trying to figure it all out.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Dante:
"I'll have to be sure to get myself a little ice cream before the night is over."
*sits back down properly*

Key:
"Well, I used to come here frequently in the past. But I'm not here much during the evening." *fiddles with her pipe*

Ice-Cold Knight

15,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sala:
-arches a brow-
Are you expecting an apology?

Shi:
-chuckles-
Royalty is in the attitude, my dear~ and you've enough to be a queen.

Dante:

What, wench? It's as insulting as I can be without sounding unrefined and boorish.
-scowls-
That... I can't say for sure. As far as I'm concerned, I was dead until I met you again on Mallet Island. Anything that happened in those lost years... happened to someone else.

{{ Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Don't give up! I'd love to hear what you come up with if you can get it nailed down to your satisfaction. }}

Key:
-nonchalantly stifles a laugh with his hand-
Yes, of course. In that case, I'll declare this our first official meeting.

@ Shi: Awwww! Is he supposed to be back soon?

@ Dante: Later~

@ Key: I see, how unfortunate D: *tickles nose*

Oh! Oh! Impractical Jokers tonight~!

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Pink:
Hopefully. D:

Vergil:
"You flatter me so well~" *blushes* "Why the show of favor, darlin'? I'm oh so curious."

Aged Survivor

@ Shi: Ah, I see. Too bad you don't come here more often. You seem like quite an interesting person. *watches the pipe* What exactly is that? *points to it*

@ Vergil: I wish our first meeting wasn't so...eugh. *shivers* You didn't enjoying what I did back there, did you?

@ Pink: (( *laughs* S-stop it, Pinkermaid!

I almost forgot about that! Thanks for reminding me. I might check it if I'm not asleep by then. For some reason I've feeling extremely tired out of nowhere.))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Vergil: No, because then I'd be dead from a heart attack.
[/lunges forward and pokes with the needle] Ahaa!

Now I just need Nero's and then it's off to the lab.
[/tucks the needle into a vest pocket]

Neeeerrrrooooooo! Cooooome heeeeeere!

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
~drudges through~ Sigh...

Ice-Cold Knight

15,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Shi:
Hm... I'm not sure.
Perhaps I knew you in another life.

Key:
It was amusing, and it probably made Dante uncomfortable. That's about as good as any first meeting can get.

Sala:
I don't think so.
-growls-
If you put a hole in my jacket with that blasted needle...
-snatches the back of your vest and gives it a hard tug, spinning you around-
Pocket, pocket... I don't have time for this!
-slices the vest carefully down the center and absconds out the door with it-

{{ Oooooh~! Someone's making a MLP version of Ace Attorney Investigations! }}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff