Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Vergil: ~laughs more, waves a hand~ It's nothing about you, I assure you. My thoughts on you are nothing but respect and wariness.
((I know! I love her voice. She has several Skyrim covers, too.))

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...
@ Lynnie: Eeep! Missed it, sorry. Eeee, that was good~ x3

@ Vergil: Was he really? *grins* Any embarrassing moments?

@ Cannibal: Oooh! o 3o That looks cool!

Enduring Hunter

Pink
It's supposed to be The Emperor from Warhammer 40K
/doesn't even play
I blame my friend xD
@ Cannibal: What system is that for? o .o

Ice-Cold Knight

15,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lyn:

-relaxes visibly-
I see. Well, that's only natural, I suppose. Who knows what Dante's told you about me...

{{ I'll have to check those out as well~ I've never played Skyrim, so I don't know much about the music.}}

Pink:

-frowns-
That's the frustrating thing about Dante... he knows no shame.
-glowers-
He's impossible to embarrass!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Scare Doctor
/flails wildly for no reason

((Good thing you did. I almost missed your post. Beware, my internet has decided to rebel against me tonight. Also, ignore my avatar's outfit. Should we pick up from where we left off?))

@Pink: ((My day was quiet and filled with gentle-wash laundry. We have to be packed by Thursday night, so everything needs to be clean.))

@Lyn: ((I may know Jack Wall and David Kates, but I have yet to actually play any of the ME games. I don't have a system they'll work on.))

@Vergil: Whoa! *drops to his knee, then gets right back up* Hey, forty's the top of the hill, not over it. Besides, I think my style grew up nicely. It just happens to be getting hotter out now that summer's coming. *chuckles* You can be classy without that, too. *makes a circling gesture over his own eye* It's all about attitude, am I right?

Enduring Hunter

Pink
It's mainly a tabletop game with minatures, but there are some spin-off video games
The most recent video game being Space Marine.

Shadowy Player

-hides under the couch while he plays videogames- :d
@ Cannibal: Oh! Like D&D? :3

@ Dante: Right! You're gonna be gone this weekend...

@ Vergil: *pouts* Oh...

@ Adell: Adeeeeeell~ *pounce*

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Dante: ((I don't play it either, actually. I suck at any game that isn't a buttonmasher or like Final Fantasy where you have menus to chose from in battle. I just like the music.))
@Vergil: ((~points at answer to Dante~ Same thing for Skyrim.))
Not much, actually. It's a touchy subject for him.

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((Yeah. sad ))

@Lyn: ((Want me to pass that along to Jack and David? They did ME and ME2.))

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: W-Whoa! -tumbles over- Hey there. -hugs-
@ Dante: Pinki shall miss you ; -; But I also promise to do a ton of things so I'd have stories to tell you!

@ Adell: *cuddles* Hiiii~ How are you?

Enduring Hunter

Dante
Sure, why not.
Just know I won't be able to stay long.

/radio is now playing a song from The Avengers soundtrack

Pink
I don't know too much about it because I don't play
but..I think you have an army built up of various troops and the other person has an army as well and you fight each other.

and now I'm laughing because there was a guy dressed as Thor playing this at the last convention I went to.

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: -cuddles- I'm alright. How about you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff