Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Key: ....somehow I don't think that'll work. XD There are still better artists out there.

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...
@ Key: They should. Korra is VERY popular. They'd be complete idiots if they decide to take it away.

Oh yeah? Who?

Friendly Elocutionist

@Pink: I'm basing this off things I've read about it that were unbiased. There's a lot of weird in there.

Oh, you noticed that, too? I thought I was crazy for seeing that. I actually choked when I saw the illustration the artists made for the item, but then I realized that a lot of them have probably played Fable.

@Key: Yeah, sounds like college to me.

Really just not thinking about it is helping now. By the way, I saw Korra, too. I got my parents and my little sister to watch, too.

Aged Survivor

@ Lyn: ((I'm teleporting you over then? That doesn't mean you're not good. You should never compare yourself to others out there when it comes to art.))

@ Pink: ((True. The show I was referring to was extremely popular as well, but it was cancelled because they "couldn't make toys". How the frack can you not make toys out of a show about giant robots fighting monsters!?

It's a reincarnation of the cabbage guy.))

@ Kumi: ((Think you can make it be May 14th already so I can get out of here?

Then I'll do my best to get your mind off of it. You did!? Awesome! How did you and your family enjoy it? I wanted to get my mom to watch it as well with me, but she was busy online.))
@ Kumiko: I don't really have much interest in seeing the rest of the anime > .O Maybe one day I will, maybe one day I won't. I don't know what I'm going to do with it. I know the whole Pluto thing is pretty weird as it is.

Right?! I want it! ; u; I love that pistol and that hat! Goodness!

What'd you think of Korra? :3

@ Key: Oh, that's horrible! What kind of stupid excuse was that?! There has to have been more to it than that!

Key. Key. OMG Key. You have NO idea how hard you made me laugh just now. I want this to be real like you don't even know. That would be HILARIOUS! XD

Shadowy Player

-wanders around in the rafters, yawns-

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Key: ....I don't want to trust myself to a teleporter. Train travel might be interesting, though.
I dunno, I still don't feel like a real artist cause I'm still stuck on pencil and paper. I want to upgrade to photoshop so bad...

In rivers, in rivers...

Friendly Elocutionist

@Key: I'd rather not. That's more time for me spent without a job.

@Pink: And they made it extra weird with Angela's behavior, not to mention that she and Ash are the same person. I hear that the second season of the anime is even weirder.

I honestly think it's white to avoid copyright disputes.

@Key/Pink: I thought Korra was good so far. It's not without flaws, but I think my dad's harsh judgment of its quality messed up my own perception of it. He seems to really hate the wackier characters, even though they fit into the story fine.

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
@Key: Yeeeeeees! biggrin
@Kumi: Plan to! biggrin

Also, my phone will now shout to pull it out from my pocket in Wheatley's voice whenever I get a text. XD
Adeeeell~ *pounce*

@ Kumiko: Thank you! I was blanking on that woman's name. I haven't seen past them getting Pluto to join them. After that, the anime's a complete mystery to me. I really have no interest in finishing it, so I don't think I'll ever find out for certain.

It looks brilliant in white!

Oh, that's horrible ; -; Why so much hate? It's a children's cartoon. It's not going to be absolutely perfect, but you gotta admit that it's not bad at all.

Friendly Elocutionist

@Fate: Nice! Someone else made a series of the "pick me up" lines into a ringtone.

Aged Survivor

@ Pink: ((That's what a lot of the fans think. There had to be issues elsewhere that they didn't want to mention at all.

Imagine if it is? The sad thing is that it would make so much sense, too. His cabbages were put down constantly by benders. ))

@ Adell: (( *hugs* Stop being adorable! D:< ))

@ Lyn: ((What if the train ends up bringing you randomly to Yensid's home somehow? {/end KH reference}
Photoshop isn't what makes an artist an artist. It's just whatever they do that works.))

@ Kumi: ((Probably wouldn't be a good idea either over here since that would mean I would miss tons of important work.

That's fine if you didn't like it that much. Of course nothing can be perfect. He didn't like Bolin? (Sorry if I misspelled that.) ))

@ Fate: ((Can't wait to see this. ... *envies your phone for life* ))

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Key: ......I'd be very worried. XD Cause I have a fanfic character that's training under him.
I know, but still. if I have photoshop I'll be able to tweak my drawings more than I can now. For example, the arm in the drawing I put up: I don't like how it is, but I can't change it cause it'll affect everything around it. I can't move the shield cause then I'd have to completely redraw it and it was hard enough to draw it in the first place.

In rivers, in rivers...

Shadowy Player

W-Whoa! -stumbles, falls over- Hey Pink. -hugs-

@ Key: ((-hugs- I try, but it doesn't seem to work. :p)

Friendly Elocutionist

~Pink_Sephiroth~
Adeeeell~ *pounce*

@ Kumiko: Thank you! I was blanking on that woman's name. I haven't seen past them getting Pluto to join them. After that, the anime's a complete mystery to me. I really have no interest in finishing it, so I don't think I'll ever find out for certain.

It looks brilliant in white!

Oh, that's horrible ; -; Why so much hate? It's a children's cartoon. It's not going to be absolutely perfect, but you gotta admit that it's not bad at all.

The stuff I read on the wiki looked pretty messed up.

Even so, whoever drew that illustration had better go into hiding...

I know, right? I briefed him on this before we watched it, but the only thing he really seemed to love was the art. That's still something, though.

@Key: I actually did like it for the most part. There was only one scene where I went "Why did it happen like that? It didn't make sense." I think my dad actually did like Bolin. He actually seemed upset that the second episode implied that Korra and Mako would be a pair because he said it was a cliche. I think my dad might actually ship Borra. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff