Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Arg. I just remembered I fail at drawing hoodies.

Lonely Girl

Why must that Lady Alzbeta be worth 300+k?

Friendly Elocutionist

My sister was messing around with music on her computer and now I have Beyond the Sea stuck in my head. sweatdrop

Friendly Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Guys~! I restarted my White game and you wont believe the luck I've been having!
First, my Tepig was a girl, so I named her after Pink. Then I ran into not one, but two shinies!
*rolls in* = n= First Doctor Who related argument today. Well, not counting the other one.

A... A Tepig named after me? ; u;

Friendly Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Pink: -nods- I named her Erika. She's a tough little cookie.

Lonely Girl

Congrats Alice~ *Huggles*

And PINKIE~ *Snugglehuggles* Guess what?

Friendly Elocutionist

@Pink: Over what?
@ Italy: Nice, nice! :'D That's so cool!

@ Nom: *cuddleluffles* What? What? c:

@ Kumiko: How does time pass inside of the TARDIS? D: We were watchin' the Donna episode and he was all "Oh, lookit that! Rose isn't gone a day and he's already picking up new women!" and I said "You don't know how time passes inside of the TARDIS! It could've been weeks for all we know!" and boom! The fight was on! I got really irritated, though, because he was treating me like I was stupid, so I just said "FORGET IT!" and tried to drop it, but he wanted to keep going! D< We don't know how time passes inside of the TARDIS... Do we? The man zips through space and time! How can we measure time inside of the ship?

Lonely Girl

I'm only one item away from finishing that new look~ Just the Lady Alzbeta!
SERIOUSLY?! O uO

Lonely Girl

Yeah! Though now I wish I had more gold right now. I need about 200k to get it. But I will work hard to earn that gold!

Then your name is actually Erika? o: That's a nice name
I wish you luck!

...Please keep that on the down low. I hate telling people my real name...

Friendly Elocutionist

@Pink: I'm not sure, since there's a lot of crazy math involved there, but I'd say it passes at a normal rate. How else could the Doctor be sure of his age? There was a big gap in storytelling time between Rose's departure and when he was talking to her as the hologram on the beach, though. Donna didn't show up until a few minutes after he did that.

Friendly Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Pink: -nods- I started yesterday and I'm working on badge #3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers