Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

╔══════════════╗

/topples in

Hello everyone

╚══════════════╝

Friendly Elocutionist

@Pink: Not yet. I was planning to today, though.

What are those things, anyway?
Cannibaaaaal~! *snuggles*

@ Kumiko: O uO Cool! Do it! Do it!

What? Big Sisters? They're what nightmares are made of ; -;

Friendly Elocutionist

@Pink: But what are they? Are they people? Are they evil?
@ Kumiko: ...I can't give you a definite answer yet because I honestly don't know. I can only guess that they're like the Big Daddies and are made from people, too. I have a theory that they're made from grown up Little Sisters, but I have nothing to base it on yet. It's just a theory.

Friendly Elocutionist

This city is very confusing.

Lonely Girl

*Flops to the corner* Gonna be here for sometime lurking
@ Kumiko: It's a very complicated place. I still don't fully grasp the concept of a lot of things, but I do think I have the basics down.

@ Nom: Later, Nom~!

Friendly Elocutionist

And the next game is set in a whole new place with different rules. Yeesh.
I'm doing my hardest trying to put everything together x .x The tricky thing about Bioshock is that the storyline is somewhat optional. You can just play through and go along with the automatic dialogues or you can find the tape recorders scattered across the game and play them, filling in the blanks in between those dialogues. The tapes aren't that difficult to find, but you don't have to play them once you find them. I had no idea what they were all about the first time I played the first game, so I skipped them.

Friendly Elocutionist

Did you ever go back and listen?
In the first game? Yes, I did. I haven't finished the second game, but I am collecting those tape recorders there as well.

Friendly Elocutionist

It sounds like the files in RE. They're helpful, but you have to stumble upon them first.
Yes! Yes, they're just like that! Like those files! Except they talk, you don't have to read them, which is like a godsend!

Friendly Elocutionist

Which means you'd better pay attention the first time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff